Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,920 members

Happy Hump Day!

Wed May 18, 2022 7:48 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Got any Hump Day/Camel jokes! 🐪🐫😁

Ba dum tss! LOL 😅

Wed May 18, 2022 9:01 am

So a man rides his camel through New York...
and leaves it to go to a diner. When he comes back, his camel is missing, so he goes to the police.

The police ask a few questions. "Was the camel male or female?"

The man replies, "I'm not entirely sure- Wait! I remember! It's male it has to be!

"How do you know?"

"Well, when I was riding through town people kept pointing and saying "Look at the schmuck on that camel!"

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,920 members
Wed May 18, 2022 9:08 am

HenryM wrote:

So a man rides his camel through New York...
and leaves it to go to a diner. When he comes back, his camel is missing, so he goes to the police.

The police ask a few questions. "Was the camel male ...

I don’t get it. 🤔

Wed May 18, 2022 9:12 am

AlexT wrote:

I don’t get it. 🤔

I am so glad you said that! LOL I don't either. 😄

Henry we need more information! LOL

Wed May 18, 2022 9:55 am

No camel pics but wait til Friday. 👍

Wed May 18, 2022 9:57 am

AlexT wrote:

No camel pics but wait til Friday. 👍

Ok I will fall for it.... What's happening Friday?

Wed May 18, 2022 10:08 am

SallyK wrote:

Ok I will fall for it.... What's happening Friday?

Nothing. I just have a great picture for Fridays.

Wed May 18, 2022 10:09 am

AlexT wrote:

Nothing. I just have a great picture for Fridays.

Holding my breath. LOL 😅

Wed May 18, 2022 1:09 pm

You ninnies.  Schmuck is from the Yiddish shmok = penis.  I once had a Jewish roommate who called everyone that.  It's the only Yiddish word that I know.  So  now, read the joke again, boys and girls. 

Wed May 18, 2022 1:12 pm

HenryM wrote:

You ninnies.  Schmuck is from the Yiddish shmok = penis.  I once had a Jewish roommate who called everyone that.  It's the only Yiddish word that I know.  So  now, read the joke again, boys an...

LOL ninnies! 😂

Wed May 18, 2022 1:12 pm

I’m such a schmuck for not knowing that. 🤦‍♂️😁 Now I gotta look up Yiddish. 💆‍♂️👨‍💻

Wed May 18, 2022 5:23 pm

HenryM wrote:

You ninnies.  Schmuck is from the Yiddish shmok = penis.  I once had a Jewish roommate who called everyone that.  It's the only Yiddish word that I know.  So  now, read the joke again, boys an...

With all due respect sir, if you are calling me a ninny because I do not know Yiddish, then I do believe you may be a curmudgeon for calling me that. 🤷‍♀️💖

Wed May 18, 2022 5:26 pm

AlexT wrote:

I don’t get it. 🤔

Come on Alex  , Shlong , Ding a Ling ....do I have to draw a pic  LOL .. 

Magoo ☘👼

Wed May 18, 2022 5:32 pm

Mayoman wrote:

Come on Alex  , Shlong , Ding a Ling ....do I have to draw a pic  LOL .. 

Magoo ☘👼

😂😂😂

Wed May 18, 2022 5:38 pm

I never knew that Henry !!  The old Jewish guys with the Tatoos  in The Bronx  had a lot of words for a lot of things  !!  " Schmuck "  was heard more than once !!  but didn't know is is directly relater to the word Penis !  Shlong  was a pretty obvious reference ..." Oy  Vey "  was also pretty common , while looking at me packing boxes for delivery and shaking their heads !! . I went to University during daylight hours and worked in their shipping dept all night .  All in good humour , they were very nice people  and it was fun working there . They respected my  efforts in school .

Magoo ☘

Wed May 18, 2022 5:51 pm

HenryM wrote:

Well, I guess I'm a ninnie too!  You do learn something every day.  I don't think I've ever called anyone a schmuck, but I might start adding it to my vocabulary!

Terry

Wed May 18, 2022 5:54 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

Well, I guess I'm a ninnie too!  You do learn something every day.  I don't think I've ever called anyone a schmuck, but I might start adding it to my vocabulary!

Terry

New Club! The Ninnies. LOL Should we get matching hats? 😂

Wed May 18, 2022 6:04 pm

.aybe we should post Chuck Berry's  song ...

My Ding-A-Ling   !!  😜🤠

Magoo ☘

Wed May 18, 2022 6:24 pm

SallyK wrote:

New Club! The Ninnies. LOL Should we get matching hats? 😂

The Club  =  " The  Oy-Vey   Ninnies Club " .

"Schmuck  "  is Very New York ...

"Ffffng Schmuck  As***le "  would be the proper form for cabdrivers or my Brother !!!  He may not be Jewish but he has a full Quivver of   Yiddish Arrows at his command , very effective  words an phrases for any occasion .  😱 My Bro is a Contractor and worked his whole life on highrise construction (including the  Twin Towers )  , he is the Picasso  of  NewYorkSpeak !! 👼

Magoo ☘

Wed May 18, 2022 8:18 pm

Mayoman wrote:

.aybe we should post Chuck Berry's  song ...

My Ding-A-Ling   !!  😜🤠

Magoo ☘

Great idea! I'm sure you can sing it by heart just like me. 😄

Thu May 19, 2022 7:24 am

HenryM wrote:

I love the word ninnies and what a great choice of words Henry.  

As I recall ninnies is short for NINCOMPOOPS - aren’t we all? LOL

Thu May 19, 2022 7:39 am

Justbreathe wrote:

You can join our club. 🥰 LOL 

Thu May 19, 2022 7:45 am

Justbreathe wrote:

Now that is just perfect !!!😜

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.