Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,770 members
Next >

Show me your pets

Thu May 19, 2022 1:32 pm
"MeetAnOstoMate is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I have a video of Gronk jumping into the pool to save me after my grand niece “pushed” me in the pool but can’t for the life of me figure out how to post it, it’s pretty funny, he loves the...

Also that’s me about 100lbs or 7 stone heavier than me these days, clearly before I got really sick 

Thu May 19, 2022 2:09 pm

AlexT wrote:

Holy crap! That’s just about like the Ernie shirt I want. 👍😁

ALEX if you really want one You Sexy Muppet...Look for them on Amazon around Halloween 🎃 😘 🤭

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,770 members
Thu May 19, 2022 2:21 pm

AlexT wrote:

Holy crap! That’s just about like the Ernie shirt I want. 👍😁

I thought he was gonna hate it and try to eat it but he loves the thing! 

Last edited by Abefroman1969 on Thu May 19, 2022 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 19, 2022 2:22 pm

Rose Bud 🌹 wrote:

ALEX if you really want one You Sexy Muppet...Look for them on Amazon around Halloween 🎃 😘 🤭

I already have. 👀 😂 

Thu May 19, 2022 3:52 pm

Fancy luxuriating in an unmade bed.

Thu May 19, 2022 3:53 pm

HenryM wrote:

Quite the pose. LOL

Thu May 19, 2022 4:50 pm

SallyK wrote:

Is this also Dasey?

Yes it is shorter haircut i couldn't figure out how to post them together 😂

Thu May 19, 2022 4:52 pm

AlexT wrote:

He’s loves to swim. He takes on his inner 🦦 when he hits the water. 

That's too cute Alex 

Thu May 19, 2022 4:53 pm

HenryM wrote:

I was hoping that you would respond to this thread and was hoping we weren’t making you sad by posting pictures of pets so soon after your story of Bart. 
Glad you joined in my friend! 

Thu May 19, 2022 4:53 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I have a video of Gronk jumping into the pool to save me after my grand niece “pushed” me in the pool but can’t for the life of me figure out how to post it, it’s pretty funny, he loves the...

Such a priceless photo. And he's just chillin with it on 

Thu May 19, 2022 5:07 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I was hoping that you would respond to this thread and was hoping we weren’t making you sad by posting pictures of pets so soon after your story of Bart. 
Glad you joined in my friend! 

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. That was not very considerate of me. 😔 I'm sorry Henry. 

Thu May 19, 2022 5:18 pm

Beth22 wrote:

Such a priceless photo. And he's just chillin with it on 

That’s what he does mostly is just chill

Axl
Thu May 19, 2022 5:44 pm

Her name is Polecat ..

Thu May 19, 2022 6:07 pm

Axl wrote:

Her name is Polecat ..

Oh wow beautiful! 😍

Thu May 19, 2022 6:57 pm

Thu May 19, 2022 7:59 pm

OMG this thread, all the feels!  Overdosing on cuteness and what a way go!  😍 🥰 😘

This is my Molly (or Miss Mischievous) below as her original ball of fluffiness...

and one year later this is her ladyship now...

Thu May 19, 2022 8:07 pm

Beth22 wrote:

Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous, looks like a great snuggle buddy! Gronk still thinks he’s a lapdog, I humor him sometimes t

Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 pm

Anonymous wrote:

OMG this thread, all the feels!  Overdosing on cuteness and what a way go!  😍 🥰 😘

This is my Molly (or Miss Mischievous) below as her original ball of fluffiness...

and one year late...

Love ❤ 

Thu May 19, 2022 8:49 pm

SouthernCedar wrote:

A real cutie. 🥰

Thu May 19, 2022 9:49 pm

Thu May 19, 2022 9:51 pm

Thu May 19, 2022 9:52 pm

Thu May 19, 2022 9:53 pm

Thu May 19, 2022 9:58 pm

The flood of picture above are of my handsome boy Henry Gene. For those of you that don’t know the story, Henry was born at my house while I was in the hospital having emergency surgery. My Mama brought over her mama kitty, Mamacita, because she was helping at my house while I was hospitalized. My Mama passed just 2 months after Henry was born. I wasn’t going to keep him, but he adopted me. He helped me through some of my darkest days. My Mama’s middle name was Jeanne, so he’s a namesake of sorts. The blondie in the pictures, is Henry’s other best friend, my grandson Walker. We also have Mamacita, and 4 Guinea pigs. 🥰

Thu May 19, 2022 10:00 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

The little swim robe. I can’t get enough of it. ❤️Alex, Coop needs one. You can skip the Ernie shirt in my humble opinion. 😂

Thu May 19, 2022 10:02 pm

Anonymous wrote:

and one year late...

I’m absolutely loving this thread too! Your pup is such a dolly. Maybe she needs a swim robe too. 😂

Thu May 19, 2022 10:02 pm

SallyK wrote:

This is my Ziggy girl 💖💖💖

She’s so beautiful Sally. 🥰

Thu May 19, 2022 10:06 pm

HenryM wrote:

Orange cats are pretty great Henry. I’m glad my boy shares a great name with you. ❤️

Thu May 19, 2022 10:14 pm

Axl wrote:

Her name is Polecat ..

Polecat is gorgeous! 😍 I showed my daughter, and she said “I bet she’s really expensive.” Definitely worth it either way. ❤️

Fri May 20, 2022 12:04 am

Axl wrote:

Her name is Polecat ..

Adorable those eyes are awesome XX

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.