Show off your adorable pets!

Replies
Views
Axl
Reply to RaenotRay

This is when she was a kitten... we rescued her from a breeder when she was about two years old, now she lives in luxury...

RaenotRay

Axl,

I can't reply to your last post, weird forum. I'm so glad Polecat ended up with you. What breed is she?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Axl
Reply to RaenotRay

Polecat is glad she ended up here too.

She is a Bengal.

RaenotRay
Reply to Axl

Tell her she has some admirers all the way in Washington State, USA. I'm sure my Henry would be in love too.

Abefroman1969
Reply to RaenotRay

Ruff-n-tumble makes the doggie swim robe, company in the UK

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
TerryLT

OK, I admit I'm feeling a little left out, seeing as we don't have a pet anymore, but I sure do miss having that furry family member in my life. I'm going to try to post a picture of our lovely girl, Kacey, who is no longer with us. Fingers crossed I can successfully do this, as I am technologically challenged! This pic is over ten years old, when Kacey was only about three years. We still miss her very much. Love seeing all the cute pet pictures! Here goes......

TerryKacey and Me

SallyK
Reply to TerryLT

Oh Terry, this is a beautiful picture of you both.

TerryLT
Reply to SallyK

Thanks, Sally. Yes, she was a beautiful girl. I'm so impressed with myself that I actually posted it!

SallyK
Reply to TerryLT

LOL, you are officially part of The IT Crowd now! (That was a crazy show on TV in case you didn't know.)

Abefroman1969
Reply to TerryLT

Gronk is not mine, I did name him but he is my sister's dog, I just wish he was mine

TerryLT
Reply to SallyK

OK, here are a couple more, hopefully. First one is Kacey's first time at the cottage, in wonder of all the wildness around her.

TerryLT

OK, now I'm just getting an error message when I try to post another one? Guess I'm done!

AlexT
Reply to TerryLT

If I can post pics, anyone can post pics. I'm as computer dumb as they come. However, I seem to be a poet but didn't know it. I amuse myself sometimes.

SallyK
Reply to TerryLT

She is so sweet.

Caz67
Reply to TerryLT

What a beautiful picture, Terry. I bet she was spoiled but worth it. XX

TerryLT
Reply to Caz67

Oh yes, she was spoiled! My husband wouldn't stop giving her treats. They were healthy treats, but still there is too much of a good thing! I finally had to put a stop to it and put her on a diet!

RaenotRay
Reply to TerryLT

Absolutely beautiful, Terry! I'm so sorry you lost your sweet girl.

Meem

Hi

This is my new puppy Zoey at 10 weeks old - she's a Wire Fox Terrier

Below is my Wire Fox Terrier Jazmyn who I lost in January at 17 years old. She was exceptional.

I miss her every day but have to go on.

Both tri-coloured, registered from champion bloodlines but I don't show.

Just my best buddies.

SallyK
Reply to Meem

I'm so sorry about Jazmyn. Welcome Zoey.

Meem
Reply to SallyK

Thanks Sally K!

Past Member

This is my Holly. Don't know what I'd do without her!

elledubuque
Reply to SallyK

funnygurl

Phil0110

Marco789

Good morning from Duke :)

IGGIE
Reply to SallyK

Did you name her after me?

IGGIE
Reply to SallyK

Did you name her after me?

Daanders

Daanders

CrappyColon

Simba (laying down) Mali (pronounced like the African country so sounds like Molly)