Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,770 members
Next >

Show me your pets

Axl
Fri May 20, 2022 12:51 am
"MeetAnOstoMate is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

RaenotRay wrote:

Polecat is gorgeous! 😍 I showed my daughter, and she said “I bet she’s really expensive.” Definitely worth it either way. ❤️

This is when she was a kitten..... we rescued her from a breeder when she was about two years old, now she lives in luxury ..

Fri May 20, 2022 1:27 am

Axl,

I can’t reply to your last post, weird forum. 😂 I’m so glad Polecat ended up with you. What breed is she? 

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,770 members
Axl
Fri May 20, 2022 1:32 am

RaenotRay wrote:

Axl,

I can’t reply to your last post, weird forum. 😂 I’m so glad Polecat ended up with you. What breed is she? 

Polecat is glad she ended up here too ..

She is a Bengal.

Fri May 20, 2022 1:54 am

Axl wrote:

Polecat is glad she ended up here too ..

She is a Bengal.

Tell her she has some admirers all the way in Washington State, USA. I’m sure my Henry would be in love too. 😂❤️

Fri May 20, 2022 4:01 pm

RaenotRay wrote:

The little swim robe. I can’t get enough of it. ❤️Alex, Coop needs one. You can skip the Ernie shirt in my humble opinion. 😂

Ruff-n-tumble makes the doggie swim robe, company in the UK

Fri May 20, 2022 4:14 pm

OK, I admit I'm feeling a little left out, seeing as we don't have a pet anymore, but I sure do miss having that furry family member in my life.  I'm going to try to post a picture of our lovely girl, Kacey, who is no longer with us.  Fingers crossed I can successfully do this, as I am technologically challenged!  This pic is over ten years old, when Kacey was only about three years.  We still miss her very much.  Love seeing all the cute pet pictures!  Here goes......

TerryKacey and Me

Fri May 20, 2022 4:17 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

OK, I admit I'm feeling a little left out, seeing as we don't have a pet anymore, but I sure do miss having that furry family member in my life.  I'm going to try to post a picture of our lovely g...

Oh Terry, this is a beautiful pic of you both. 💗

Fri May 20, 2022 4:21 pm

SallyK wrote:

Thanks Sally.  Yes, she was a beautiful girl.  I'm so impressed with myself that I actually posted it! 

Fri May 20, 2022 4:23 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

Thanks Sally.  Yes, she was a beautiful girl.  I'm so impressed with myself that I actually posted it! 

LOL You are officially part of The IT Crowd now! 😄 (that was a crazy show on TV in case you didn't know) 

Fri May 20, 2022 4:37 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

OK, I admit I'm feeling a little left out, seeing as we don't have a pet anymore, but I sure do miss having that furry family member in my life.  I'm going to try to post a picture of our lovely g...

Gronk is not mine, I did name him but he is my sisters dog, I just wish he was mine

Fri May 20, 2022 5:08 pm

SallyK wrote:

OK, here are a couple more, hopefully.  First one is Kacey's first time at the cottage, in wonder of all the wildness around her.  

Fri May 20, 2022 5:12 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

OK, here are a couple more, hopefully.  First one is Kacey's first time at the cottage, in wonder of all the wildness around her.  

OK, now I'm just getting an error message when I try to post another one?  Guess I'm done!

Fri May 20, 2022 5:35 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

If I can post pics, anyone can post pics. 😁 I’m as computer dumb as they come. 😮😩 However, I seem to be a poet but didn’t know it. 🤣 I amuse myself sometimes. 😮🤭 

Fri May 20, 2022 6:15 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

She is so sweet 🥰

Sat May 21, 2022 3:33 am

delgrl525 wrote:

What a beautiful picture Terry I bet she was spoilt but worth it. XX

Sat May 21, 2022 3:24 pm

Caz67 wrote:

What a beautiful picture Terry I bet she was spoilt but worth it. XX

Oh yes, she was spoiled!  My husband wouldn't stop giving her treats.  They were healthy treats, but still there is too much of a good thing!  I finally had to put a stop to it and put her on a diet!

Sat May 21, 2022 10:04 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

Absolutely beautiful Terry! I’m so sorry you lost your sweet girl. ❤️

Tue May 24, 2022 9:03 am

Hi

This is my new puppy Zoey at 10 weeks old - She’s a Wire Fox Terrier

Below is my Wire Fox Terrier Jazmyn who I lost in January at 17 yrs old. She was exceptional.

I miss her every day but have to go on.

Both tri-coloured, registered & from Champion blood lines but I don’t show. 

Just my best buddies.

Tue May 24, 2022 9:06 am

Meem wrote:

Hi

This is my new puppy Zoey at 10 weeks old - She’s a Wire Fox Terrier

Below is my Wire Fox Terrier Jazmyn who I lost in January at 17 yrs old. She was exceptional.

I miss her every day but...

I'm so sorry about Jazmyn. Welcome Zoey. ❤️

Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 am

SallyK wrote:

I'm so sorry about Jazmyn. Welcome Zoey. ❤️

Thanks SallyK!

Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:16 pm

This is my Holly. Don't know what I'd do without her!

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.