Llama's Wise Words: Pearls of Wisdom

In this discussion
Replies
Views
SallyK

I would say some pretty good advice.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,103 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Meadow Snow

Even more importantly than all of that, it's a llama! Llamas are cool

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

I agree! They are very cool! We have a place here called Llama-zing Adventures where you can walk on the beach with a llama. On my summer list of things to do.

Meadow Snow
Reply to SallyK

That sounds so cool, I'm insanely jealous now.

SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

You are so welcome to jump across the pond and join me. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a superfast way to do that?

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Meadow Snow
Reply to SallyK

Going back to Rae's stoma-superpowers story, maybe one of us has a teleporting ability??

Also, only slightly related: the pop socket on the back of my phone is of a llamacorn

SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

LOL, I love that!

Meadow Snow

SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

Love love love.

I want one! LOL

SallyK

LOL I meant faster than that! Beam me up, Scotty!

SallyK

LOL perfect!

Meadow Snow
Reply to SallyK

I honestly can't remember where I bought it (I know it was probably online, but beyond that I have no idea). I probably just typed "llamacorn pop socket" into Google and browsed what popped up. I bought a few of different patterns, and I've only just started using the llamacorn.

Abefroman1969

Seems to me there used to be a super fast way with current technology, Air France and British Airways flew supersonics...

Abefroman1969

And before anyone starts in on me about the price to fly the Concorde, no one mentioned a budget!

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

Unlimited budget! LOL

Meadow Snow
Reply to SallyK

Can you imagine first class on Concorde? Because I sure can't!

SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

Probably super comfy! Free cocktails and snacks. Hot towels maybe.

Meadow Snow

You can buy a llamacorn soft toy, isn't this little guy just the cutest ever?

SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

I'm in love!!!

Meadow Snow
Reply to SallyK

So am I, I'm in serious danger of buying him... I have far too many soft toys already though, I actually need to have - another - clear out. Maybe I can get a llama-shaped body pillow? I do like cuddling a pillow when I go to sleep.

SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

Now that sounds like a solid plan!

Abefroman1969
Reply to Meadow Snow

I can imagine it, couldn't afford it, but definitely could imagine

Abefroman1969

Concorde did not have a first class, it was only one class called Concorde Class in two cabins. There were 40 seats up front and 60 in the rear for the low, low price of $12,000 round trip from London to New York.

Meadow Snow
Reply to Abefroman1969

Ouch. I think I went broke just reading this comment.

SallyK
Reply to Meadow Snow

Me too. LOL. It costs way more than a plush llama.

Abefroman1969
Reply to Meadow Snow

Llamacorn is way more cost-effective and longer-lasting! I'm betting it brings more happiness than 7 hours in a metal tube, no matter how good the service and food are!

SallyK
Reply to Abefroman1969

LOL truth!

Abefroman1969
Reply to Meadow Snow

You haven't bought it yet? You have WAY more self-control than I do, and I would totes justify it by saying I looked at it for a few days before I bought it. It's not an impulse buy!

Meadow Snow
Reply to SallyK

Maybe the llamacorn will be able to teleport me to you, Sally, and we can go to Llama-zing Adventures together.

Llama Airlines - the world's most wholesome airline

SallyK

Wouldn't that be llamamazing!