Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,747 members

Advice From a Llama

Sat May 21, 2022 12:56 pm
"MeetAnOstoMate is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

SallyK wrote:

LOL truth! 😍💖🦙🦄

Maybe the llamacorn will be able to teleport me to you Sally and we can go to Llama-zing Adventures together. 

Llama Airlines - the world’s most wholesome airline

Sat May 21, 2022 1:07 pm

Wouldn't that be llamamazing! 😍🦙💖

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,747 members
Sat May 21, 2022 5:29 pm

SallyK wrote:

You are so welcome to jump across the pond and join me. 😀 Wouldn't it be cool if there was a superfast way to do that?

Just wait a bit ...his Majesty  Elon  has that machine in the works !!!  Get you girsl together in an hour !

He wants to build Vacuum Tube train tunnels ...maybe undersea tubes too !! Like the ones at the  drive up Bank  Window ..👍 no more Airports , I would vote for that ☘

Sat May 21, 2022 5:40 pm

Mayoman wrote:

Just wait a bit ...his Majesty  Elon  has that machine in the works !!!  Get you girsl together in an hour !

He wants to build Vacuum Tube train tunnels ...maybe undersea tubes too !! Like...

We will make preparations and await for updates! 🍁❤️🚇

Sun May 22, 2022 8:02 am

It sounds a bit crazy but tests by someone else showed that it works ...on a small scale .  Not sure if the G Forces would would turn you Girls into a tasty Milkshake ....or a Pancake stuck to your seat !!!😱

On Tunnels ...The subway tunnel under San Francisco Bay is one solid piece several miles long . It's built like and acted like a garden hose , as one unit  during the 1989   7.1  Earthquake. The whole tunnel moved freely with the shockwaves  and there were no leaks and little damage because it didn't resist the ground motion , just went with the flow !   I thought that was a very useful and interesting bit of info for anyone in the Bay Area ....and for Elon's next venture 😱

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.