Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

Yay Optimism!

Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:51 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:30 pm

"Always look on the bright side of life ..uhuh...uhuh......."ย 

Picture Michael Palin ...LOLย  dancing in the desert ... ๐Ÿ˜‹

Magoo ๐Ÿ’šโ˜˜

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:00 pm

Mayoman wrote:

"Always look on the bright side of life ..uhuh...uhuh......."ย 

Picture Michael Palin ...LOLย  dancing in the desert ... ๐Ÿ˜‹

Magoo ๐Ÿ’šโ˜˜

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ˜‚

"Cheer up Brian, you know what they say?
Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And...

[Chorus] Always look on the bright side of life (Whistle) Always look on the light side of life (Whistle)"

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

Last edited by SallyK on Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:38 pm

LOL... I believe I have a partner in crime ... I mean in Fun !!ย  Did you have to look that upย  ?๐Ÿ˜‹โ˜˜๐Ÿ’š

Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:47 pm

Mayoman wrote:

LOL... I believe I have a partner in crime ... I mean in Fun !!ย  Did you have to look that upย  ?๐Ÿ˜‹โ˜˜๐Ÿ’š

I did LOL. I knew it was Monty Python Life of Brian though! I used to watch all that silliness. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was going to post a video of the song but didn't want to offend anyone. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:32 am

I knew it was from LOB, brought a smile to my face, partners in fun has nice ring to it!ย 

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:30 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I knew it was from LOB, brought a smile to my face, partners in fun has nice ring to it!ย 

Yay! Partners in fun! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:42 am

SallyK wrote:

ย  ย  ย Sounds perfect! Iโ€™m in! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:33 pm

SallyK wrote:

Why just partial nudity? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™ll admit, except for the little to no morals, Iโ€™ll excel in everything else. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ย 

Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:54 pm

AlexT wrote:

Why just partial nudity? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™ll admit, except for the little to no morals, Iโ€™ll excel in everything else. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ย 

You are welcome to do the full monty anytime. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜Ž I'll admit, as soon as I read it, you came to mind. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜

Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:17 pm

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:14 pm

AlexT wrote:

Better than the opposite. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜…

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:15 pm

SallyK wrote:

You are welcome to do the full monty anytime. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜Ž I'll admit, as soon as I read it, you came to mind. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜

I toured with the musical The Full Monty, clever lighting trick obscured the nudity but audience members started showing up with welding glass to shield their eyes to try and sneak that peek! ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:18 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I toured with the musical The Full Monty, clever lighting trick obscured the nudity but audience members started showing up with welding glass to shield their eyes to try and sneak that peek! ๐Ÿซฃ๐...

That must of been a fun adventure. ๐Ÿ˜

Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:32 am

SallyK wrote:

That must of been a fun adventure. ๐Ÿ˜

I was an electrician on that show, ran a spotlight and told the other spot what to do, I saw all the audience tricks and watched all the women swoon after a certain character who was gay, was incredibly funny. Great cast and crew, was a fun show to take around the country

Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:43 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I was an electrician on that show, ran a spotlight and told the other spot what to do, I saw all the audience tricks and watched all the women swoon after a certain character who was gay, was incre...

What great memories! ๐Ÿค— I bet you are just full of stories. Wouldn't it be great if we all lived closer. I would love an evening of Abe's Adventures in person with cocktails of course. LOL ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿพย 

Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:30 am

SallyK wrote:

What great memories! ๐Ÿค— I bet you are just full of stories. Wouldn't it be great if we all lived closer. I would love an evening of Abe's Adventures in person with cocktails of course. LOL ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ...

Maybe I could/should start my own series calledย 

One night in โ€ฆ with Abeย 

Pretty intimidated there are some great writers here!ย 

Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:33 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Maybe I could/should start my own series calledย 

One night in โ€ฆ with Abeย 

Pretty intimidated there are some great writers here!ย 

I think that is a fantastic idea! Love Love Love โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I am your #1 fan! ๐Ÿ˜ Looking forward to your first 'One night in โ€ฆ with Abe'.ย 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.