In this discussion
Replies
Views
SallyK

It does, doesn't it?

width=

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

Just hold on tight and see where the ride takes you. Ya might get beat up along the way but get up, dust yourself off, and climb back on.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
SallyK
Reply to AlexT

You just described my life!

AlexT
Reply to SallyK

Pretty much everyone on here I think.

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

True

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Rose Bud 🌹
Reply to SallyK

I think everyone can agree after our life changes..Thats the way we make it through the day With our 2 magical butts

SallyK
Reply to Rose Bud 🌹

I like that! I have a magical butt! &zwj

Rose Bud 🌹
Reply to SallyK

Well my special power is I can fart like a duck and it still smells like roses ...Now if i could figure out how to make it sound like an ice cream truck..then everyone would drop what there doing forme

Mayoman
Reply to Rose Bud 🌹

Well if there is a First Prize You just won it !!! . We'll have to work on that ice cream Jingle ..LOL

SallyK
Reply to Mayoman

Congrats RB!

Mayoman

Quack...Quack....Rosebud ....I just farted .

If I fart and nobody hears it , did I really fart ??

Rose Bud 🌹
Reply to Mayoman

MAYBE that's ur Magicial Talent..only u know when u

Mayoman

When you see That Grin you know what just happened !!

AlexT

Don't try this at home kids and I'm a trained professional......when I fart nowadays, one side of my belly gets bigger. It's all about skill and muscle control.

imsafanwa

Wishing I could be a silent farter...the bag seems to act as an amplifier. Screw it, I just laugh.