Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

Happy Summer and Winter Solstice

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:20 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Happy Summer Solstice here in the northern hemisphere 🌞 and Happy Winter Solstice in the southern hemisphere. ⛄️

Last edited by SallyK on Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:36 am

Summer kicked in in a big way here yesterday as we got up to 99 f which is unusual for this early in summer.

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:52 am

ron in mich wrote:

Summer kicked in in a big way here yesterday as we got up to 99 f which is unusual for this early in summer.

Wow I guess it did... only 14 C (57 F) here today and cloudy. But hey, it's not snowing! 😄

Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:55 am

I think it was about 110 here yesterday with the heat index. Good tanning weather. 🥵🤗 Cooper ain’t into heat….

Last edited by AlexT on Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:00 am

Today the high is 74 over here. Comfortable. 

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:49 am

AlexT wrote:

I think it was about 110 here yesterday with the heat index. Good tanning weather. 🥵🤗 Cooper ain’t into heat….

Ahhh poor Cooper 😍

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:51 pm

SallyK wrote:

Wow I guess it did... only 14 C (57 F) here today and cloudy. But hey, it's not snowing! 😄

Just about the same here in The Wild West of Ireland !!  Air temp and  seawater temp are the same as  my Latitude .  All about 55 .  Get that swimsuit on Sally ...it's not that cold !! 😱🏖.

Magoo ☘

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:07 pm

Mayoman wrote:

Just about the same here in The Wild West of Ireland !!  Air temp and  seawater temp are the same as  my Latitude .  All about 55 .  Get that swimsuit on Sally ...it's not that cold !! 😱...

LOL on my way. 😄👙

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:55 pm

SallyK wrote:

I’m already ready for the snow to come back, there’s people outside all over the neighborhood, psychos, go back inside! Way WAY too peopley outside 

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:56 pm

AlexT wrote:

I knew I liked your dog, I hate the heat too! Hang in there Cooper, you too Alex, I imagine the trains get hot in the summer out there

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:58 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I’m already ready for the snow to come back, there’s people outside all over the neighborhood, psychos, go back inside! Way WAY too peopley outside 

LOL How are you and your puppy doing?

Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:02 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

I knew I liked your dog, I hate the heat too! Hang in there Cooper, you too Alex, I imagine the trains get hot in the summer out there

Yeah, add another 30+ degrees along the tracks with all the steel and rocks. 

Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:23 pm

AlexT wrote:

He needs some water to jump into!!

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:07 pm

Thanks Sal for remembering the southern 10% of the world's population.  Happy Summer/Winter solstice too!

In the midst of my favourite season of winter here, a lovely 10ºC (50ºF) today.  Season of mist and fog at the moment! 🥰

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:49 pm

SallyK wrote:

LOL How are you and your puppy doing?

I don’t have a puppy! I don’t even have a dog yet, hard enough taking care of myself right now 

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:33 am

~jo~ wrote:

Thanks Sal for remembering the southern 10% of the world's population.  Happy Summer/Winter solstice too!

In the midst of my favourite season of winter here, a lovely 10ºC (50ºF) today.  Seaso...

Beautiful! 😍

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.