Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,282 members

Thoughts on Horrendous Ignorance in LAWMAKERS .

Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:14 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Ignorance is a Self-Inflicted Disease for many people ... sadly . Curiosity could be the Cure but first you have to recognize that the problem exists . 

This may be hard to believe but I just now heard it with my own ears and  saw it right on my screen   !!! 😱🤯.

  A Male Congressman   at a hearing on Reproduction Laws in the US  made the most deluded , ignorant ...I can't find the correct words !!! 

    This Congressman asked a female witness at the hearing ....Today in 2022 ....if a woman swallowing one of the little Gastric Cameras ( to be clear ..goes into your Stomach and through  Intestines to emerge from the Anus )  would allow someone to monitor / see / follow  a Baby in her UTERUS  !!!  Everyone just roared with laughter !  The very cool lady said something like ...It would have to " come out through her Vagina "  and that ain't happening to something she swallowed into her stomach  !! 

    What kind of Ignorant Morons are getting elected to high office !!!??  

   Another Congressman  said , in public on a TV interview  program .  " Any Doctor will tell you that  Women have a  ' Special Mechanism ' that allows them to eject Sperm from an unwanted sexual encounter so any woman who is pregnant could Not , by definition , have been raped "   !!!!!! I am NOT  making light of this monstrous, ridiculous Fool  making such a statement  in a public forum !!  Just pointing out the depth of the ignorance that exists among so called " Lawmakers"  . It is so sad to think that this ignoramus ( and so many more )  is in a position to pass laws ....Any Laws !!! 

   The other Moron thinks that babies grow big and healthy ...in your Stomachs Ladies !!  And use your Colon as an  ffffng  water slide after they hit the   Eject Button ..I always wondered why the call it a " Belly Button " 

Nuff  Said !!!  Pray for the US , don't know if Logic can work any more for some people .

  Don't want to overstep  but these things were said in public with the cameras rolling and they should be exposed for the moronic , stupid mentality that is involved in making laws  .

{ PS :   Apparently Ducks have the capacity to choose which of their Duck Partner' s Sperm creates a little new Duck !!  Any Women out there with Wings !!! 😱😱🤯} 

Magoo ☘☘

Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:52 pm

What kind of sex ed do they teach in US schools. So much wrong info out there.

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,282 members
Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:49 am

If I hadn't heard and seen this I wouldn't believe this crap !!!  At least one Female congresswoman did not graduate High School  .  She has the smarts to pull it off ( in a pool Hustler kind of way ) but knows little about science . She is not the politician quoted in my post. She says what many people silently think if you scratch the surface  , that's her talent .

    They were taught Bigotry and religious beliefs  which damaged their thinking process .

Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:53 am

That's crazy!!

Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:03 am

I never had sex ed in school but I figured out what went where and which way to wiggle to make it work. 😁 You do realize that these people got voted in by regular citizens right? Maybe they’re just following our idiot commander in chief. 🤷‍♂️

Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:36 am

Hello Magoo.

Thank you for this post and I can understand your feelings about ignorance in law-making. However, my own abhorrence with lawmakers is not so much with ignorance as that there are those who become lawmakers or influence them, who know exactly what they are doing, which is to make laws to benefit themselves and to 'bully' others into a subservient existence. 

But there is yet another facet to law-making and breaking which is rarely discussed openly or in depth and that is when laws are made and interpreted in such a way, that some people are obliged to conform, yet others are relatively free from their constraints.

This is a  vast subject which I have written about mostly under the umbrella of 'bullying'. This is not 'ignorance' but a deliberate strategy for domination. 

I leave you with just one of many hundreds of rhyming  thoughts on this subject. 

Best wishes

Bill 

BREAKING AND IGNORING THE LAW.   
                                    

There’s those who just ignore the law

because they view it as there for 

them to ignore or disobey 

and other people to obey.

There is, of course, the criminal,

who treats the law as minimal.

They have no time for legislation 

in terms of moral obligation.

Then there are those who pick and choose 

which laws they value or refuse.

There’s laws that they wish to deny

and think the law should not apply.

Businesses and organised crime

ignore the law much of the time.

They plot and plan with such forethought

they rarely suffer getting caught.

    

The funds that they may put aside

for legal fees they need not hide,

because the law allows them to

offset the costs that might ensue. 

Not only that, they have no qualms 

about the way they may disarm

the witnesses against their case

and buying others to replace.  

And it is no coincidence

they tamper with the evidence 

because it’s what they do each day

in order to get their own way.

Where criminality is rife

lawbreaking is a way of life 

and for so long as life’s unfair 

most of these people will not care. 

   

                                  B. Withers 2019 

                  (P.155 in: 'Bullying 4' 2020) 

Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:06 am

Stupid people elect stupid people, and ignorance has no cure.  Like the twice impeached, disgraced ex-president who suggested injecting disinfectant into our bodies to fight Covid.

Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:48 am


HenryM wrote:

Stupid people elect stupid people, and ignorance has no cure.  Like the twice impeached, disgraced ex-president who suggested injecting disinfectant into our bodies to fight Covid.

I think they’re all idiots Henry, so jabbing at any of them makes no difference to me. IMO, they’re all out for their own benefit. However, seeing what has happened to this country since Biden has come to office, I’m guessing most of the country would much rather have a 2 strike guy that at least know s where he’s at rather than a guy that is absolutely lost in this world. 

Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:04 am


HenryM wrote:

Stupid people elect stupid people, and ignorance has no cure.  Like the twice impeached, disgraced ex-president who suggested injecting disinfectant into our bodies to fight Covid.

Trump has/had the gall to claim election fraud?!? And he tried to overturn his loss to Biden! Craves power so much he wanted to stay in office even though he lost! If he wins in 2024, he might try overturning the Amendment that says a president can only serve two terms and become President Eternal! While he was in office a while back, I think he made America into the laughing stock of the world! :mad: :(:(

Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:15 am


Kathyh371 wrote:

Trump has/had the gall to claim election fraud?!? And he tried to overturn his loss to Biden! Craves power so much he wanted to stay in office even though he lost! If he wins in 2024, he might try ...

Maybe, but I’m pretty sure the current president is taking over as the #1 laughing stock. 

Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:42 am


AlexT wrote:

I think they’re all idiots Henry, so jabbing at any of them makes no difference to me. IMO, they’re all out for their own benefit. However, seeing what has happened to this country since Biden ...

OMG, man, you think Trump "knows where he's at"?  He is mentally ill, living in a fantasy world.  Biden may be having his problems, but at least he's not a fascist, corrupt authoritarian who's ego is so fragile that he has to pretend that he was cheated out of the election, a claim that not only has no evidence to support it but is debunked by substantive evidence to the contrary.

Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:35 pm

And you think Biden isn’t corrupt. 😂 I’ll agree to disagree with ya. I didn’t vote for Trump, so whatever you say about him doesn’t hurt my feelings. I just know this country wasn’t hurting as bad as it is with your Savior Brandon. 

Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:22 pm


AlexT wrote:

And you think Biden isn’t corrupt. 😂 I’ll agree to disagree with ya. I didn’t vote for Trump, so whatever you say about him doesn’t hurt my feelings. I just know this country wasn’t hu...

He's far from my "savior."  I did vote for the guy, but I would have voted for your dog over Trump.  I fallback on my default position, which I have articulated many times:  there are few politicians that I respect, since the profession seems to attract bozos. 

Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:39 pm

That is truly shocking Eamon.  I'm guessing it's safe to assume that these lawmakers are all Republicans?  Perhaps not so shocking, come to think of it.  

Terry

Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:54 pm

I don't want to start a "Fight" here but is it really  preferable to have a "Man" who attempted the armed , violent overthrow of an elected Government , who wanted to Steal voting machines from Government facilities , who encouraged and wanted to Lead an armed attack on the Seat of Government ..is this preferable ???  This person has No Respect for the US Constitution or the people ...any people in the country . Even staunch Loyalists have abandoned this guy as being a mentally "unhinged " { QUOTE : Bill Barr ....His Own former Attorney General } because he wanted to make up a Fake list of Electoral College members for the purpose or ousting the Elected President ...a Criminal Act .

  People should just listen to even a Tiny bit of the hearings held recently and hear from former members of that administration . For people who actually support the American Constitution and it's goals it is sad that so many people have Zero regard for it's stated principles .

   Trying to be logical and as polite as possible but these things must be said .

☘😭😭😭



Last edited by Mayoman on Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:58 pm


AlexT wrote:

Maybe, but I’m pretty sure the current president is taking over as the #1 laughing stock. 

Well, you would be wrong in thinking that.  Biden is respected by other world leaders, unlike his predecessor.  As a Canadian, I can tell you that he is respected here, and I know from speaking to friends and family in the U.K. that he commands respect there too.  There is so much anti-Biden sentiment drummed up by the Republicans in the U.S. that I'm not surprised you would feel as you do, if that is all you are listening to.  I believe that Biden is a good man, who is trying to do the right thing for your country, but he is thwarted at every turn by Republican lawmakers.  You live with a political system, where it is possible for a situation to exist where, what the majority of citizens want just doesn't seem to matter.   The majority of citizens want tighter gun control laws, yet it's not happening.  By far the vast majority of citizens want to protect a woman's right to an abortion, and yet look what's happened there.

Terry

Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:19 pm


delgrl525 wrote:

That is truly shocking Eamon.  I'm guessing it's safe to assume that these lawmakers are all Republicans?  Perhaps not so shocking, come to think of it.  

Terry

Hi Terry 🤗 , I didn't use the names of these people but  yes , Republicans of course . The point of the "Sperm Ejection " theory { 🤯😱🤯} is to say that pregnant women could NOT have been Raped and therefor are not eligible to have an Abortion ...they just make shit up as they go along !!! 

The guy asking about the little Gastric Camera that can be swallowed  did so in a publicly televised  Congressional hearing with cameras rolling in a big room full of Thinking people . They all laughed vigorously at this idiotic , moronic statement / question  by a sitting Lawmaker !!!  Do you think he was ashamed or embarrassed by this ridiculous statement ???  Not a Bit !!!   A 7 year old child is better informed about Human Anatomy !!!

  I love the US and most of the people I have ever met but I am familiar with the Wast and West Coast where people generally  have some genuine intelligent thoughts running through their heads . I was very shocked by one responder ....you know which one . I don't think he is a bad person , seems ok but is seriously uninformed and apparently oblivious to the information that has been uncovered in the past few weeks . There were Snipers with Long Guns  perched in the trees around the ex president's rally  at the Elipse . He wanted the metal detectors to be removed so that " His People" ( Snipers in Trees !!!)  could gain access to restricted areas . When it was pointed out that this was dangerous and very unwise he said ...... I don't care , they are Not After Me  !!! 

  I was genuinely shocked and deeply saddened by the things I heard in those hearings , especially from the Brave young lady who dropped bombshells with every sentence she spoke . She was threaned , suggestions that she should say the right things to protect her Bosses .

It's not hopeless Terry ...at least 70-75 % of people are Normal ...they just have to vote in November or the country is doomed !!! 😭😭😭

  Nuff Said once again .



Last edited by Mayoman on Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:55 pm

Being an unqualified Fool is one thing but being an "Unhinged"  ,Malicious , Malignant threat to the country ,  it's Constitution and  All   it's people  just cannot go unanswered by the Justice Department . If it does go unanswered then the country is Lost !!!

Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:58 pm

This is a website regarding promises & the folks that have them - site for support & guidance.

Not a site for people rage about a completely irrelevant topic.

If you don't like what's going on in Congress or with your elected official then get of your asz & do something about.  Which is not what you're doing on this website!

Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:49 pm

Your health care and health costs , the safety of your Ostomy Supplies and the safety and efficacy of your medications are all controlled by your elected officials . I think this is the perfect forum to peacefully and respectfully speak out about the issues which could kill you or save your life . What you urge is exactly what this thread is about ....

Get Off Your Ass And Vote !!! 

It's just that some people are not well enough informed about the four years which led us to this point  of Armed Revolt !!!  Any moral person cannot stay quiet .

   This is a wide ranging site with many opinions   , beliefs , religions and I respect all of them . What I cannot abide is willfull ignorance or just simply  not caring because " I have mine " and it doesn't matter anyway who is in office !!!??😭😭 anyone who says this has been asleep for the past ...maybe 40 years . The best health care is no good if most of the country cannot afford it . This is why this thread is relevant to all the people on the site , not only for Americans , just all  people with medical concerns . 

  

It Matters for your own and your family's health and lifestyle . This is simply a Social Discussion and there are lots of other threads on strictly medical stuff but that can get boring . Sometimes you gotta go off on a tangeant , just to stay awake , like speeding on a long , very straight highway  to maintain your attention to the road . ☘

Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:09 pm


Mayoman wrote:

Your health care and health costs , the safety of your Ostomy Supplies and the safety and efficacy of your medications are all controlled by your elected officials . I think this is the perfect for...

Well said Eamon.  People on this site talk about everything under the sun.  That is why, when you choose to post something, you have to choose a category!  We can all read what we want, and avoid what we choose to.  You make a good point that politics has everything to do with healthcare, and no one can say that healthcare is not relevant to this site!

Terry

Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:43 pm


delgrl525 wrote:

Well said Eamon.  People on this site talk about everything under the sun.  That is why, when you choose to post something, you have to choose a category!  We can all read what we want, and avoi...

What she said... 

Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:43 pm


AlexT wrote:

I think they’re all idiots Henry, so jabbing at any of them makes no difference to me. IMO, they’re all out for their own benefit. However, seeing what has happened to this country since Biden ...

Once a Trumpster always a Trumpster.

Xerxes

Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:46 pm


HenryM wrote:

He's far from my "savior."  I did vote for the guy, but I would have voted for your dog over Trump.  I fallback on my default position, which I have articulated many times:  there are few politi...

Sadly, Henry, your governor is a clone of Trump. Hang in there.

Xerxes

Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:54 pm


mdq58 wrote:

This is a website regarding promises & the folks that have them - site for support & guidance.

 

Not a site for people rage about a completely irrelevant topic.

If you don't like what's going o...

Did you read the title of this particular forum topic? If you did and don't agree with it, why did you enter?

Xerxes

Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:20 am

"Makes no difference to me " ...is exactly the point of my post !!!😭😭😭. This is why there was an attempted armed Coup against an Elected Government in The 'United' States of America .  Because people do Not Care !! People live in their own Bubble , with their own news feeds and their own " Facts" . You don't live in a Village , a town , a city ....a Bubble ..you live in a Country !!!  That Country's Govt controls your life in so many ways ...even if you live in a tiny village in deepest Coldest / Hottest  N Dakota !!  Everything impacts EveryOne  in the country eventually .

  The Doc who provided Medical Aid  to a                     { Documented} 10 year old pregnant CHILD is being investigated by Law Enforcement even before that poor child's Rapist was arrested and charged !!!   Is this the US under theTaliban !!?? ....all this is coming to a town Near You ....but Only if You Allow it !!! 

Please Care , it might save your Fragile Democracy . 

Magoo ☘💚 From Ireland with Love ☘

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours