Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,789 members
Next >

Who is your celebrity crush….

Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:01 am
"MeetAnOstoMate is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Oh yeah me forgot Clint Eastwood XX 

Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:50 am

Caz, you’re gonna be worn out. 😂

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,789 members
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:43 am

Well a bit before my time but since we get to pic more than one, Rita Hayworth

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:19 am

AlexT wrote:

Caz, you’re gonna be worn out. 😂

More like day dream believer lol 😂 XX 

Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:05 am

Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:30 pm

Casper9 wrote:

He looks a bit too high maintenance. 😂 

Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:41 pm

Since you ladies seem to have multiples, here’s my other one….Catherine Zeta-Jones.   

Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:58 pm

Are these 'crushes' a walk in the realms of fantasy or is there real passion and desire behind them? In the real world the pain of a one-sided love can linger for years. Sadly, a crush on a celebrity who has no idea that you even exist can probably end in the same way. How futile is it to love someone unavailable? However, nothing wrong with the fun game of make-believe and fantasy if not taken to a serious level.

Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:02 pm

Casper9 wrote:

Oh yes!👏

Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:04 pm

AlexT wrote:

Since you ladies seem to have multiples, here’s my other one….Catherine Zeta-Jones.   

She's stunning.

Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:05 pm

~jo~ wrote:

Well, if we can have more than one then! 🤭

Henry Cavill 😍

and if I can turn back time or wasn't born too late it would be this other "Harry" below! 🥰

He still had it in "Bridges Of Madison County!"

Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:32 pm

Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:02 pm

tmn68 wrote:

😍 OMG!  Can't believe I forgot about Angel (must admit always preferred when he went over to the dark side as Angelus!).  Quite liked Spike too! 🤭

Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:53 pm

AlexT wrote:

Good ones!

Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:11 am

eefyjig wrote:

She's stunning.

You got that right. 😍

Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:29 pm

Tia Carrere

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:53 pm

xnine wrote:

Tia Carrere

I’d take a lei from her anytime. 🤭

Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:08 pm

bowsprit wrote:

Are these 'crushes' a walk in the realms of fantasy or is there real passion and desire behind them? In the real world the pain of a one-sided love can linger for years. Sadly, a crush on a celebri...

I define a crush as an fleeting infatuation. That doesn’t come anywhere close to my definition of Love. 

The crushes described in this thread in my opinion are fleeting fantasies and don’t in any way come across as love. 

I agree a one sided pain can last for years. It is futile to love someone unavailable who doesn’t know someone is in “love” with them. This is very dangerous, and I would seriously question that person who doesn’t know the other person but claims to be in love with them is much more dangerous fantasy than a simple crush. They are people who are in love with their own idea of who that person is without ever speaking to them, and zero basis in reality. 

Celebrities are just people who happen to be someone’s version of celebrity, most that I have met are gracious and kind and love to be treated “like a regular person and not a celebrity or famous  person” of course there are always those who try to abuse their “status” but they usually don’t last long.

BTW if you meet a celebrity and hit it off ask them for a date if they and you are single, most people are too afraid to. 
Worked for me, wonderful woman still friends to this day, our romance didn’t work out but our friendship has endured for decades

Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:17 pm

Jodie Foster...

Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:49 pm

Silveradokid wrote:

Jodie Foster...

🤔 Good luck. 😁

Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:41 pm

SallyK wrote:

Jeffrey Dean Morgan ❤️❤️❤️

Omg yes yes yes. I forgot him! 🥰

Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:17 pm

HenryM wrote:

Nicole Kidman!!

Yes, if I was a lesbian, I would have her as my Girl Crush!

Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:24 pm

It is a toss up!  Evenly between Zachary Levi and Henry Cavill!

Zachary Levi is a great actor, drama, Superhero (Shazaam), comedy (Chuck!)and can SING amazingly (movie Tangled, Broadway, others).

Henry Cavill.....is Henry Cavill! haha 

Both seem like geniunely nice Men.  I have SERIOUS crushes on them! haha

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.