How is it possible to scroll through odd things at work?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
AlexT

How is this possible..... I get to scroll through some pretty odd things while I'm at work, how's this possible? Enjoy your Saturday.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Dunno, but I'm sure there is an explanation for levitating street performers on Google somewhere. The one below looks painful!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
AlexT

I'm gonna figure this out. Levitating ostomate here I come. ‍

Bill

SPOILER ALERT!

The Levitating Street Performer, Explained | Snopes.com

AlexT
Reply to Bill

Nope, it's real, I ain't looking at that.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
Reply to AlexT

Nah, me neither. I prefer to suspend disbelief and believe in magic (like the witchypoo from Edinburgh I saw a few years ago - she appeared to be hovering!)

w30bob

C'mon Alex........you got this! You can figure it out.......I know you can. The guy on top is easy......if you had a pole that thick shoved up your ass........you'd be levitating too! The bottom guy...........not so much. What people should do when they see these street performers is ask to be levitated too. Or in the case of the witch........ask if you can borrow her broom for a second!!

;O)