Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
28,358 members
Next >

New SUV feature

 
This is the best website for people with an Ostomy. So much understanding.

My new SUV has a button that says, "Rear Wiper."

I'm afraid to push it.

😬😳😱

 

An upgrade you prolly don’t need - go ahead and push it !  🤣🤣🤣

MeetAnOstoMate - 28,358 members
 

Probably one of those features you you have to subscribe to and pay monthly ....don't turn it on or you get a bill every month ..LOL ! 

   You have to pay for Heated seats by the month to keep your butt nice and toasty !!..True !!   Magoo ☘

 

Just stand in front of it and turn it on. 😮🤭

 


Justbreathe wrote:

An upgrade you prolly don’t need - go ahead and push it !  🤣🤣🤣

You are right about that! 😂

 


Mayoman wrote:

Probably one of those features you you have to subscribe to and pay monthly ....don't turn it on or you get a bill every month ..LOL ! 

   You have to pay for Heated seats by the month to keep ...

Probably Lol 😜

 


AlexT wrote:

Just stand in front of it and turn it on. 😮🤭

You go first...I'll watch. 😁

 


SallyK wrote:

You go first...I'll watch. 😁

Oh no, might bruise myself. 😳🤭

 

DON'T PUSH IT BUDDY

 

Don't you gals need a 'front wiper' too?  

;O)

 


Homie With A Stomie NS wrote:

DON'T PUSH IT BUDDY

😱

 


w30bob wrote:

Don't you gals need a 'front wiper' too?  

;O)

🤦‍♀️

 

That’s a good one Sally.My suv has a calm screen, not sure what it is there for it does not help me stay calm when bad drivers make me mad! 

 

Don't push it! The trunk monkey gets released, pine cone in hand  :()

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours