Ostomy Memories of Xmas Over With

In this discussion
Replies
Views
HenryM

IT’S OVER, THANK GOODNESS!  The shopping, the avalanche of ads for products, the crowds, the lack of parking spaces, the catalogs clogging the mailbox, the sappy music, the constant parade of UPS and Fed Ex trucks up and down the street, the neighbor’s house decorated to resemble a drunken redneck Disney World, it’s finally over.  Now we can get back to the true meaning of Xmas:  the birth of Santa.  I think about what the scene must have been like when he got back to his North Pole home after his late-night sleigh ride.  While the staff busy themselves getting the reindeer put up and fed and bedded down, Mrs. Claus is pouring St. Nick some hot tea and passing him a warm bowl of cream of wheat.  “What a night,” Santa exclaims, some cereal dripping into his beard.  “Everything was going okay until we passed over Mar-a-Lago when Blitzen took a dump and that guy Trump screamed that I was a Communist.”  Suddenly, all the elves burst into the room and started singing ‘For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow’ until a loud crash was heard outside as another chunk of Santa’s glacier collapsed into the ocean.  “If this keeps up, we may have to move to Buffalo,” Santa moaned.  “Oh good,“ one of the elves exulted, “I love chicken wings.”  All the elves cheered heartily.  

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

SallyK

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
TerryLT

Thanks Henry,I needed a laugh today!

Terry