Ok here's my dilemma

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Gus
I,m with swiffer, come back as a rabbit and go forth and multiply in huge numbers hehehe cooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Gus

It's ok Jenny, I,ll let you use my post this once, but next time i expect bacon and eggs, a cup of tea and a nice back rub. Otherwise I,ll have to hunt you and make you eat vegemite
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
swiffer
Vegemite is a totally Aussi thing. I think it is even banned in the US. Vegemite, History of Vegemite, Vegemite Sandwich Recipe

Not to be mistaken for this stuff but close YouTube - I love Lucy Vitameatavegamin

Now Gus you know i had to post this.
Gus

I knew you couldn't resist mate. And for the uninitiated, I eat vegemite on toast for brekky, ya just dont slap it on like jam or peanut butter. Good stuff and it puts hair where hair aint supposed to grow. I like the idea of a slave but I think that was banned here ages ago, so i guess it would have ta be reciprocal with the back rubs. I,m currently planning on selling my car and gettin meself another bike just havent decided what type yet. ANyway another sandwich i love is peanut butter and onion, yummooo, ok I grossed Jenny out enough but you all should try it. you would be surprised.
swiffer
I have had an ELVIS sandwich {peanut butter and fried banana } but the onion may not be for me.
As far as bikes go i like heavy bikes with plenty of horse power. They stay on the paved roads better.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Pinky
My son was in Tasmania and Bondi Beach for 3 weeks while the Pope was in Australia back in 2008 and he came back a Vegemite lover. I'll eat Nutella but that's as far as I'll go We get Mar-mite in the US...I've been told it's sissy-stuff.

Swiffer, I think you're the nicest guy in Missouri besides my Uncle Norman in St Louis. On the other hand you have to compensate for my EX who is holed up someplace called Nixa.

Gus, you must be feeling a whole lot better if you've got the urge to be fruitful and multiply and you're not even Mormon or living in Nixa D

Ooops - lost my good karma talking about my EX. Now if I die tonight I'll come back as a big yellow squishy banana slug with a colostomy and no one will want to hug me
Gus
My last bike was a Yamaha FJR 1300 which i rode over from South australia to New South Wales (1400km) took me 14 hours and had 3 fuel stops. Loved that bike but sold it when I met my wife who i had been chatting with for years online. I,m looking at either aYamaha fj1200 or if I can sweet talk SwAMBO maybe the Suzuki Boulevard 180cc cruiser. Well see,

Now I need to shower , change my dressings and relax with a game of bad company 2
swiffer
Bet that was a great ride Gus. I have to answer Pinky. When you say hold up about your ex you must be right. I lived down by Nixa for a 9 months as a 17 year old. It is in the Missouri Bootheel. Nothing but swamps, trees and hillbillies. If he ever goes down the wrong road he may never find his way back. Believe me where you live it has to be 100 times better then where he does. Hopes that makes you feel better.
Lobster
No it isn't! White bread toasted to a beautiful golden brown, excessive amount of butter spread over and then lay in with the Marmite and huge great big massive glass of (full fat) milk. fantastic.

If you don't like Marmite substitute it for smooth peanut butter. Ah yes, peanut butter on toast - delicious! even if you have a nut allergy it's worth the risk.

As for coming back in another life - I want to be a tiger.
Past Member
Lobster, I can dig the peanut butter on toast and it is awesome, but a Tiger you want to come back has me confused. Do you want to eat all us women or just the ones that were not good to you. I kind of would like to keep my limbs and dont get me wrong, a Tiger is Beautiful but also very Dangerous. I am curious of what the heck you want to do as a Tiger?
I just can't figure this one out Lobster and I am really thinking and even going to google everything a Tiger wants to do except kill us, Love Jenny
Lobster
I hadn't really thought about the eating bit! No, I don't want to go eating women (well, not in a carnivorous tiger sort of way...)I'll be a nice kind tiger and just get sandwiches or 'phone out for a pizza.

I think I'd be quite happy as Bengal Tiger just pottering around in the jungle and doing the occaisional camera shoot for a WWF calender.
Gus
How coincidental, the Guest is ffrom Brighton(Hove Actually as well, i,ll be buggered.
Lobster
I thought the post was written by Jenny (writing is her style) and then it popped up as guest next time I looked and the Brighton bit. Think the site has done something a bit odd.
Gus
Odd indeed,
tine
..can someone please tell me why whenever dating or being single gets mentioned....my name is mentioned????????....lol....xx
Gus

Ummmmmmmm dunno could be that quotTine is on my side quot; yes it is where ya been hidin.
Pinky
If he ever goes down the wrong road he may never find his way back. Believe me where you live it has to be 100 times better then where he does. Hopes that makes you feel better.

Thanks, Swiffer - you always make me feel better - I especially love those frogs legs! Yes, I must agree San Diego is about a hundred times better than most places, especially in the winter, spring and fall. Too many tourists in summer! Too expensive though.

Hi-jacking Gus' topic again - does anyone have the massive problems I do with blueberries? I thought I was all over that problem, and I had some luscious blueberry pancakes for lunch - well, I was wrong - big problem!
Gus
Might not be the blueberries. It may be whats in the pancakes. I eat blueberries with no issues.
tine
Ummmmmmmm dunno could be that "Tine is on my side" yes it is where ya been hidin.[/quote]

hello you...not been hiding steve...just got alot on at the min. This thing called life is sent to try us....and trying it is at the moment!!!..lol

hope you are ok?...does seem ages since weve chatted

hugs

tine...xx
Pinky
Hi Gus - hope you're doing better! Yup, I thought only McDonlad's pancakes affected me in a bad way, but you are probably right - it is likely ALL pancakes. I haven't had any problems with waffles, though - don't they use the same kind of batter? Weird, huh. I'll just stay away from pancakes, and not blueberrries which I love! ;
friendly
hi gus. i am a nurse in a hospital, also have an ileostomy. my advice is to go to the emergency room. you will definitely not be wasting their time. that is what we are there for. good luck.
Gus

How do you cope nursing and having an ileosotomy. I,m hoping to get into a Bachelor of Nursing whith the main goal of becoming a Stomal Therapist. I do worry about coping.