5000 Member Office Pool (No Charge)

In this discussion
Replies
Views
KennyT
Thankyou organizing committee for allowing a second chance, which was the only alternative available to you as a result of some unscrupulous behaviour by some individuals involved. I am now opting for 11/11/10 and would appreciate prompt payment of prizes upon my winning.

And no Rach I dont believe the organisers were referrng to either you or myself with their comments regarding disorderly conduct, but in fact some other rabble rousers. You just cant trust people nowadays to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.

Ken
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lottagelady
Ken, I am so relieved that I am not considered to be one of those disorderly types, though I do sometimes wish I really had the energy to be so!

So, confidentially then, who do you reckon the organising committee are referring to? I reckon it's Michael - because he is offering the only prize that will be of no use to ANYONE, at least Pundy when he threw his late bid in was offering something DECENT .... a half melted bag, wow! I mean Karaya powder ...... who knows what that is anyhow?

Any ideas on what we can give to the 5000th member? Will have to congratulate them somehow on joining our merry bunch ......

xxxx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
KennyT
Hey Rach I would not like to cast aspersions upon any individual on the advice of my lawyer, the distinguished Mr Lobster (who I have not heard from since I had to pay a huge amount of money to in advance). But just let us say those people are aware of who they are and should be ashamed of their greedy grab for the magnificent riches on offer in this great competition.

When my esteemed lawyer returns from his holiday in the Bahamas I will get his advice with regards to a reward for the 5000th member. The only thing I am sure of is they wont be getting any of the prizes presently on offer if I win.
loren4life
badancer,

You really got a rivalry started here. What fun! Someone needs to call Ed. He must be ill or traveling not to be joining in here. Loren
miyzy
ill say maarch 142011 and ill throw in my bag lady costume custom made

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
KennyT
Miyzy I think you may need to revisit earlier posts and then maybe revise your guess, although if you choose to retain your option it immediately eliminates one competitor. Actually the more I think about it you just keep that date.
beyondpar
Oh Dearest Rachel,

HOw do est we contmplate the date? For thou thread has madest us all smile..

Whilest I offered my est geuss, you est throwest me asunder......lmao,

I too has forgotest thatst whilst on a global forum , one mustest remberest a global

dialoguest...For the unknowingest, Karaya powder is like Goldest to me for not only

does it heal all blistering aroundest the stoma, it tooest seals the wafer with suchest

perfection.One poochest doesnt match the greatness of my karaya powder and for that I

willest proclaimest again that is my offering to the rightest guess. Laughest if you must.

;Oh wherst has all the global love gone? I hopest its only the temporariest of sorts.

Much lovest to my soul brothers and sister here and over seasest.

;Michael, the latest entrant into the 5000th thread........

PS. Havest enjoyed this thou thread muchest.......LMAO

Michael
lottagelady
Sir .... I would say that I am more of an Edward Lear sorta gal meself ......

That gent from New York called Hassett
Was desperate for Rach's 'ole Basset
He needed to win to use that dog as a bin
But Compton is really no asset .....

swiffer
I guess in case of a tie we go to {exchanged messages and form posts} I have my crazy dog Al all packed and ready to go .He knows something is up but i don't let him on the computer because he is to young. In case the winner can not pick the crazy dog up with-in an hour of the winner being announced there will be a $50 a day boarding fee added on. Baths and food will be extra.
My home address is !$@# street
$^^%$# % city MO.
65$#@
I will board up to 15 years.
KennyT
That will be fine with me Swiffer when I win and all kennel fees will be taken care of by my lawyer Mr Lobster out of his own expenses. Judging by the rather hefty invoices I have received from the shady My Lobster WHILST sunning himself in the Carribean money is of no object to him. The man is an absolute disgrace but of course this conversation is off the record and I will deny everything should he catch me out.

Please send all invoices to Mr Lobster.
Thanks.
Tropicald
Okay, I will go for Jan 4, 2011 as that is my birthday and should bring me luck. I will throw in a bottle of dedorant for the pouch.

Tropicald
eddie
Hey, Rach we come up with a legit way to out think(not really that difficult) a Lawyer and then thenseother unnamed subjects want to get into the act and share in the spoils!!!!! We need us someone to do some lawyerin for us. WONDER HOW MUSH OF THE PRIZES we would have to give up to bring Lobster over to our side?Ed, Ed help where are you my friend ??? Rach and I need us a mouth piece!!!
Eddie
Past Member
i`m going with my birthday december 19 2010....i`ll add a free 2 night stay in the "honeymoon cabin" to the prize package...winner is responsible for air fare and all applicable tax.
host is not responsible for accidents, insect or animal bites, fire ,theft or other mishaps beyond my control......

KennyT
It looks like a beautiful cabin MMSH but I have just a couple of questions for you. Do you get water views other than the local creek? How far down the road is it to Pettycoat Junction? I would love to catch up with those 3 sisters even though they are probably in a nursing home being force fed by now.

One other moot point. As the membership is rapidly closing in on the magical 5000 mark I once again look to be in the box seat (much to the consternation of a few projected sore losers)
I was wondering if my date of the 11/11/10 is here on the right side of the world or there on the side used to balance the globe?? If it falls on the 11 th Nov here I am counting that as a win and all the riches will be mine all mine!!!

No further discussion will be entered into.
eddie
Kenny, I am not!!!! above cheaten, but hey you go too far , Of course you know this means war!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The spoils you will never cherish! The beatiful Rachel and I will have them all!!! Wher is Lobster still on Vaction with all is cash??? And to poke fun at MMSH's beatiful tarpaper cabin is tooo much!!!
eddie
gutenberg
As much as I`d like to help dear friends I`m afraid I`d be a bigger hindrance than a help at the moment even though I`ve been called something along the lines of a mouthpiece before, BUT I have seven brothers and five sisters in the wings just waiting for the opportunity to help, and I know Eddie has a backup crew also, so hang in there, also MMSH if you put up a framed picture as shown, now that would be a prize, Ed
KennyT
Now I am getting a tiny bit concerned about the attitude of some of the contestants in this competition.
All the way along I have conducted myself with the utmost integrity and treated each and every person involved in the contest with the respect they deserve and now I get the feeling that there is some form of backlash against me. Now it also appears there is major collusion amongst the ranks which I find quite disturbing.
Oh and by the way Ed please dont take any notice of that Eddie as I think she is filling you full of fanciful stories. Some are just jealous I am going to win a few dogs,a free cat scan,a cat , groundhog,some bags and clip,some powder and spray,a sample sachet of something and other assorted gems. Sorry as much as I would like to keep him Pinky I think I will have to donate the ex husband to some worthy charity.
Snrterry
I will take Mon 27th Jan @ 0436hrs
Lobster

I am indeed sunning myself in the Carribean. I have done very nicely just recently acting as interim for a delightful Nigerean chap who has many millions of pounds apparently unclaimed in bank accounts, he contacts persons who are eligible to inherit the money and in exchange for their life savings they then receive the nothing. As a lawyer it goes against the grain to be so philanthropic however, if that is what my client wants and nbsp; nbsp;i still get my 80% commission then so be it.
KennyT
It is great to hear that you are indeed having such a wonderful time Mr Lobster and I can only marvel at all the toil that you obviously put into helping this wonderful Nigerian chap accumulate his wealth. But it does beg the question of what you have done to help me in my situation whilest you live off the back of anothers brilliant enterprise??

I doubt very much that I will be able to carry out your request to pay further funds into your Swiss bank account as of this moment you have basically cleaned me out and I have yet to see anything resembling input from your end.

Goodbye.
lottagelady
Only 20 to go ....... ! How many relatives have you got??
xx
KennyT
Too late lovely Rach it is over.I have them everywhere!!
KennyT
19 now. I just noticed cousin Lucy just signed up!
badancer
Rach, Great picture of your hound!!!!
badancer
Entries to close at midnight, New York time, today. Last chance to enter for the treasure trove of fantastic prizes provided by the Osteomate membership. 2nd guesses are allowed until midnight. Good luck to all.

Disclosure, my guess of Jan. 04, 2011 is not looking good.
lottagelady
Why thank you Roger! xxx
KennyT
Shame on you organizing committee.

Earn all that money I paid you Mr Lobster and sue their butts.
badancer
The organizing commitee has received several complaints involving a certain individual who is harassing the membership. A vote among several members will be taken to determine if the offending individual should be disinfranchised from the legal status he enjoys as an entrant in the 5000 office pool. Legal briefs or boxers will be accepted from the offending members representitive. As we all know member harrassment is considered an Ostofelony and the offending member may be required to wear his his pouch inside out for 30 days. The honorable Ed "Gutenburg" may be called upon to break any tie with the vote or to buy the first round of drinks. Please, everyone, lets conduct ourselfs as the mature pouch people that we are. Roger
KennyT
I concur wholeheartedly with the organizing committee and endorse any action taken against this individual. It is just a pity that someone would feel the need to stoop so low as to act in such a way.

Eddie you should be ashamed of yourself and I for one hope the committee comes down hard and takes the necessary action to put an end to your outlandish behaviour.
Lobster

It's okay KennyT - all that money you paid me was well spent, badancer has not specified which New York he is referring to. I have found a New York in Africa and the mayor of the town is more than willing to adjust the town's clocks to suit our purposes and to be honest (yeah right - honest!I'm a lawyer) I think I have managed to do it at a good price. nbsp; nbsp;KennyT you may confidently assume you have won.