Dealing with Colostomy Bag During Oral Sex

Replies
Views
Past Member

Are you trying to turn me on? That sounds fantastic! Just need the right wine, and some grapes, maybe. The banging could be a turn on, you never know till you try it. Hopefully it will not give you a headache, the wine will. I say the end justifies the means in this case.

BrooklynBlast

Why not just lie flat and let him or her do the work? That's how I like to give or get.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,372 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Immarsh

I'm seeing the same guy for about 4 1/2 years. He had no problem with the bag, and regardless of our positions, if it gets in his way...he just moves it. I've tried folding it and taping it, and that works just as well, but he says it's not necessary.... Of course, I either empty, rinse, or put on a new bag when we're going to be together, but depending on time, it often "starts to fill....and makes all those noises. But then...he "farts" for real. We just laugh... If I'm on my knees, the "flapping annoys me, so I'll tape it up.. Was thinking of buying or making a band. Haven't gotten to it yet. I have my ostomy for 50 plus years, and it's never been an issue with the right guy.

w30bob

You guys are all cracking me up! I got a feeling I'm really going to like this site and all you folks. The stuff you read online..........priceless!

:o)

Bob

Ink_Heart

Why would you have sexy time with a full bag? Maybe put a new one on for your special moments.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
w30bob

Sorry Ink.......not all of us have the kind of output that allows us to do what you suggest.

Cadet........my hat's off to you, brother! It's a great question I'd never ask in a forum of strangers, but would like to know the answer to. And the way you asked it sure didn't beat around the bush. When I first read the question, I thought.....oh, this dude is gonna get his butt thrown off this forum for sure.......and figured the moderator would step in and nix the whole deal. Then I started reading the replies and realized it was a real question and folks were okay with discussing. I guess I haven't fully acclimated and assimilated myself to the wacky world of ostomates. Carry on, Professor.......I'm learning.

Regards,
Bob

Hermit

Thought it was a very good question! Oral is good!

kstyle

I have been laughing for the last 10 minutes literally out loud! Loved every response! Most learn everything becomes second nature as time goes by. I can't wait to see more responses or even a better, more candid follow-up question! ????

warrior

This thread started in 2014. There was a lapse of about 4 years. You never know what kind of post you will find. But they say the truth is best said in jest. Depending on your wafer, appliance, there is a tiny round pouch available from Convatec. I could look up the part number... I use them for showering. I would say it's about a two-inch round flat cupcake bag used specifically for those intimate moments. There will be banging here but no head to bag, that's for certain. My two cents' worth.

bcarter54

I've had a permanent ileostomy for almost 11 years. Six years ago, I saw some Velcro dots in the crafts department and immediately thought, "That will work great for holding my bag up and out of the way!" It's been a game changer for sure.

dac

If you irrigated, you would never experience this, if, of course, you have enough colon left to irrigate.

dac
Done
stolencolen

Well, this was a lesson for me!

AlexT

I knew I liked this website for some reason. ????????

corbiator!

Good read!