Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 21,260 members

Gay Men that are Ostomates

Talk to people who understand you Sign up today - for many, our community has been a life-changing experience.
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:33 pm

A urologist did the surgery so I thought he would have suggestions but he just said to take the pills (that didn't work)  my regular doctor says lets try ashot in penis or some good ointments that draw blood to the cock.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Hey Mike let's keep talking.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:50 pm
I
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:05 am

Mike let's talk via email  My address is

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:10 am

Hello how are you???

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:24 am
Sorry about the random posts I am still navigating my new iphone
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi all! I hope I am not late to this post! I am Cris, 49, from Eastern Europe, and I am bisexual. I have been living with a colostomy bag for 9 months. I am totally interested in contacting males around my age for intimate chatting. The only thing is, since I am new in this forum, and not a paid member, I believe I cannot engage in private IM. I am open to suggestions though. Anyway, I am glad to be here and I hope to hear from all of you!

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:59 pm
Anonymous wrote:
My lover of 8 years left me on Thanksgiving eve for another guy that doesnt have an ostomy. I am a bottom and he was a total top. After the surgery, we couldnt have sex anymore and he told he couldnt no longer hold out. I am devestated and hurt to no end ive cared for his children and been with him through thick and thin, but in the back of my mind i saw i coming because i had the cancer, he didnt. I just have 2 questions and anyone that can answer these for me would be greatly appreciated.  Question 1: Are there surgeries for  an artifical anus of some kind for anal sex if my anus was removed and sealed? Question 2: Do people have sex with thier ostomy and is that dangerous? Thank you in advance for all responses.

Sorry to hear about your break up.   I was also betrayed after my surgery June 5th, 2019.   I can tell you for sure, you don't want anyone having sex with your stoma or you will be in the hospital having surgery again.

You would be risking your life.  

Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 pm
soapie- wrote:

Sorry to hear about your break up.   I was also betrayed after my surgery June 5th, 2019.   I can tell you for sure, you don't want anyone having sex with your stoma or you will be in the hospital having surgery again.

You would be risking your life.  

The prior fella is correct.  I've had an outing for 44 years & have had an active sex life.  Be imaginative. If you're not embarrassed your partner want be either, that's been my experience.  Be calm & be safe.

Mike Q

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:16 am

Hello,

I am new to this website. Today marks four weeks since my surgery. I was rushed to the OR from the ER as I had ruptured diverticulitis. The doc is confident we will reverse this year after we let the colon heal. 

While getting better after the surgery, and under the influence of painkillers, I was pretty forward with the doctor about having sex. I was concerned about not being able to have anal sex after this ordeal. My question was more abour long term sexual activity (after reconnecting my innards and recovering). He was pretty unfased and told me I could have sex about six weeks after surgery as long as it wasnt too "vigorous". Our time scales could not be more apart. Not sure if I am ready for that yet !

Anyway, just introducing myself, saying hi, and hoping to meet people. I am in NYC in case anyone wants to say hi.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:26 pm
NYC Banker wrote:

Hello,

I am new to this website. Today marks four weeks since my surgery. I was rushed to the OR from the ER as I had ruptured diverticulitis. The doc is confident we will reverse this year after we let the colon heal. 

While getting better after the surgery, and under the influence of painkillers, I was pretty forward with the doctor about having sex. I was concerned about not being able to have anal sex after this ordeal. My question was more abour long term sexual activity (after reconnecting my innards and recovering). He was pretty unfased and told me I could have sex about six weeks after surgery as long as it wasnt too "vigorous". Our time scales could not be more apart. Not sure if I am ready for that yet !

Anyway, just introducing myself, saying hi, and hoping to meet people. I am in NYC in case anyone wants to say hi.

I love down and n SE PA.   ostomate of 44 years, hard to believe but true.

wanted to say hi.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:53 pm
mdq58 wrote:

I love down and n SE PA.   ostomate of 44 years, hard to believe but true.

wanted to say hi.

howdy !

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.