Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 20,701 members

Gay Men that are Ostomates

Posted by AsAlways84720, on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:33 pm

A urologist did the surgery so I thought he would have suggestions but he just said to take the pills (that didn't work)  my regular doctor says lets try ashot in penis or some good ointments that draw blood to the cock.

Reply by AsAlways84720, on Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Hey Mike let's keep talking.

Reply by Happyday1481, on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:50 pm
I
Reply by AsAlways84720, on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:05 am

Mike let's talk via email  My address is

Reply by Happyday1481, on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:10 am

Hello how are you???

Reply by Happyday1481, on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:24 am
Sorry about the random posts I am still navigating my new iphone
Reply by CrisDahmen, on Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi all! I hope I am not late to this post! I am Cris, 49, from Eastern Europe, and I am bisexual. I have been living with a colostomy bag for 9 months. I am totally interested in contacting males around my age for intimate chatting. The only thing is, since I am new in this forum, and not a paid member, I believe I cannot engage in private IM. I am open to suggestions though. Anyway, I am glad to be here and I hope to hear from all of you!

Reply by soapie-, on Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:59 pm
Anonymous wrote:
My lover of 8 years left me on Thanksgiving eve for another guy that doesnt have an ostomy. I am a bottom and he was a total top. After the surgery, we couldnt have sex anymore and he told he couldnt no longer hold out. I am devestated and hurt to no end ive cared for his children and been with him through thick and thin, but in the back of my mind i saw i coming because i had the cancer, he didnt. I just have 2 questions and anyone that can answer these for me would be greatly appreciated.  Question 1: Are there surgeries for  an artifical anus of some kind for anal sex if my anus was removed and sealed? Question 2: Do people have sex with thier ostomy and is that dangerous? Thank you in advance for all responses.

Sorry to hear about your break up.   I was also betrayed after my surgery June 5th, 2019.   I can tell you for sure, you don't want anyone having sex with your stoma or you will be in the hospital having surgery again.

You would be risking your life.  

Reply by mdq58, on Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 pm
soapie- wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
My lover of 8 years left me on Thanksgiving eve for another guy that doesnt have an ostomy. I am a bottom and he was a total top. After the surgery, we couldnt have sex anymore and he told he couldnt no longer hold out. I am devestated and hurt to no end ive cared for his children and been with him through thick and thin, but in the back of my mind i saw i coming because i had the cancer, he didnt. I just have 2 questions and anyone that can answer these for me would be greatly appreciated.  Question 1: Are there surgeries for  an artifical anus of some kind for anal sex if my anus was removed and sealed? Question 2: Do people have sex with thier ostomy and is that dangerous? Thank you in advance for all responses.

Sorry to hear about your break up.   I was also betrayed after my surgery June 5th, 2019.   I can tell you for sure, you don't want anyone having sex with your stoma or you will be in the hospital having surgery again.

You would be risking your life.  

The prior fella is correct.  I've had an outing for 44 years & have had an active sex life.  Be imaginative. If you're not embarrassed your partner want be either, that's been my experience.  Be calm & be safe.

Mike Q

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.