Tips for tucking shirts with belts?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
torontoguy61

Archer55 Google Stomagear - it is a product that protects your stoma and allows you to wear your pants at the appropriate level and tuck in shirts. I have not used this product yet, but it looks promising.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Fred383

What is the name of the brand of underwear?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
iMacG5

Hi Fred. Thanks for replying to this nine-year old post. Lots of folks here today have similar concerns rerlative to our appliances. Some of the folks who replied to the original post are among the most caring, wise people on the planet. Some are no longer among us and will forever be terribly missed.
Thanks for the reminder and please continue to post.
Respectfully,
Mike

disneykat

I have a similar concern. It seems like women are tucking in the front of the shirt and letting the rest hang out. Fashion is confusing. High-waisted bell bottoms seem to be back in style again. I'll never be trendy! I'm always a couple of years behind!

Bill
Reply to disneykat

Hello disneykat.

Only 2 years behind? I like to think about it as 10 years in front, as nearly all 'fashions' come round again sooner or later. It's as though these things have all been thought about before.
I don't 'follow' fashion, like I don't 'follow' many other things. I find it much more satisfying to think things through for myself and go with my own flow. 

Best wishes

Bill

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister