Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,431 members

How to tuck in a shirt ... guys

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."
Archer55 google stomagear- it is a product that protects your stoma and allows you to wear your pants at the appropriate level and tuck in shirts. I have not used this product yet but it looks promising.
Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:32 pm
gutenberg wrote:
Lots of good information here, I'll tell you what I have to do, as my stoma is right on my belt line and I seem to have a gut that expands whenever it feels like it. A couple of years ago I bought some underwear from Comfiz, In Ireland and they worked pretty well but just in the last few weeks my wife was at a Walmart out of town and found nearly the same thing at a third of the price, these underwear rise above the flange so when I raise or lower my jeans they don't get caught on the flange. I also wear suspenders and a belt, my vest does a good job of hiding the suspenders and I'm always adjusting the belt to how much my stomach has expanded. But I must say the high rise underwear from WalMart really does the best job for me. Take care all, Ed

What is the name of the brand of underwear?

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,431 members
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:23 pm

Hi Fred. Thanks for replying to this nine-year old post. Lots of folks here today have similar concerns rerlative to our appliances. Some of the folks who replied to the original post are among the most caring, wise people on the planet. Some are no longer among us and will forever be terribly missed.
Thanks for the reminder and please continue to post.
Respectfully,
Mike

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.