Manners

Replies
Views
Anoniem18

I find it frustrating that I feel compelled to raise this issue. A friend of mine on this site was treated in a manner just so totally unacceptable. That I find it neccessary to post it here.

I would expect that given the experience everyone here has and dealing with the problems of having a stoma would compell anyone to have compassion when dealing with others.

This woman had met someone on this site and unfortunately let the potential relationship move to fast forward. Something understandable considering the experience associtated with acquiring a stoma. In her own words: "We went to a club to see a band and he started to completely ignore me. He said he wanted to get closer to the band for photos. Well, I was watching him. He was not taking pictures of the band he was taking pictures of young girls in their 20's without them knowing it. I left the club. Long story short went back up to his house in the am to get ;my medicine and my belongings from his house. He refused to give me my medicine until he was good and ready."

Unfortunately my friend ended up in severe pain because this A..hole was being one. And what bothers me most she blames herself for this imbeciles' incredibly unacceptable behaviour, and she had to contact the police to be able to retrieve her medicine and belongings. Than my friend is upset because I make a flippant comment about being mad at her for blaming herself, luckily I correct the stupity,but this is not the end of the extremely unacceptable behaviour of this person who claims to be a cop. The state police shows up at her house because he claims she stole his motorbike, which was later found a few hundred yards from his house, apparently stolen by a heroin addict.

After seeing a picture of the bike I told my friend off, and told her that next time she is accused of stealing something, she better make sure that it is something worth stealing not some cheap little dirt bike.

So especially to female members on this site be very cautious about meeting someone. Clearly this particular male does not deserve to be a member on this site, but there is very little anyone can do. Wink if you want to know more.

Ed

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Ed,

you have a way with words.

i can understand why some people fall

for your charm.

if I were not so far I would love to

meet you in person.

i can imagine you to be a fun loving guy.

love my chats with you and the team.

Regards

midgey

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate