One for the ladies - What religion is your bra?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
lottagelady

What Religion is Your Bra?

A man walked into the ladies department of Myer's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, 'I'd like to buy a bra for my wife.' 'What type of bra?' asked the clerk.

'Type?' inquires the man, 'There's more than one type?' 'Look around,' said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, color, and material imaginable.

'Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from.' Relieved, the man asked about the types.
The saleslady replied: 'There are the Catholic, the Salvation Army, the Presbyterian, and the Baptist types. Which one would you prefer?'

Now totally befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them. The saleslady responded, 'It is all really quite simple.'

The Catholic type supports the masses;

The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen;

The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright;

The Baptist type makes mountains out of molehills.'

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

A Almost Boobs...
B Barely there...
C Can't Complain!..
D Dang!...
DD Double dang!...
E Enormous!...
F Fake...
G Get a Reduction...
H Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!...

Oh.... They forgot the German bra. Holtzemfromfloppen

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Now I gotta admit that is one subject I haven't been keeping abreast of.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member

Well, the mystery is revealed.... Wondered what all those letters were about....
Now...just thinking....I wonder if I could get a job at a bra factory...I was thinking Research and Development Department.....Maybe Stress Test Technician....!!!

gutenberg
Bet it would beat replacing a head gasket.LOL
lottagelady

Now then, boys.... it did say one for the ladies! x

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

Well, in the interest of science, I have been working on a design that provides the natural type support and protection while still maintaining the good aerodynamics and cooling airflow required... Here's what I have so far... I'm thinking Nobel Peace Prize!!!

gutenberg
Well I'm thinking Nobel, so so, Prize, umm, chancy, now what's left?
lottagelady

Erm.... Have you already tested this on living females? As I'm up for trying out the prototype.

gutenberg
One for the Ladies, indeed, out of seven replies five were men, you know us all too well.LOL

Ed
Past Member

LOL!!! I agree, Ed... No matter 8 or 80... We men are all in the 4th grade when it comes to this topic. Ah, memories... I remember the first bra I ever dealt with.... What a chore it was getting it open (and it wasn't holding much)... Then after some practice, I could flick them open like a Zippo with the shirt still on, blindfolded on a dark night in a coal mine..... Ah, pleasant memories indeed.....
eddie

OK Lottagelady, I have got to respond! The boys are outta control. I belong to one of those numbers, not going to say which, but this put it this way: if I get my picture taken, I like to stand on my head, move all the wall hangings almost to the baseboard, then botta-bing, everything is back in place. But I am proud to say that in this suffering economy, I kept 2000 Goodyear rubber employees from layoff. Hey MMSH, if those hands are metal, you're winning no awards.
Eddie

Past Member

I put pen to paper...to salute the breast

Those wonderful parts...that I like best

See how they wiggle...watch them sway

Damn...I could watch them...well all day

Now some are big ones, some are small

I must admit...I like them all

Some men like legs...others long hair

Give me a gal...with a perky pair

A low cut top...and no coat

Makes me want to play... "motor boat" (ask if you don't know)

Yes, I love them...male pig that I am

Let me balance...one in each hand

To hold them...and squeeze them...morning or night

Gives this hillbilly...such delight

I've handled my share...back in the day

Still the fascination...won't go away

Now ladies, don't get mad...and throw fits

Thank you God...for giving them tits

Peace all............

lottagelady

MMSH, that was just great! I see I've got you boys really het up now - come on Ed, I challenge you! Beat that one to see who wins the 'cup'!

Gus

This is just wrong. You've now got me looking at women's breasts when they walk along a lot more than I did. It's getting me into trouble. Now off with the bra talk and let's get back to normality. I can't handle being called a perv every time the wife and I go shopping lmao

gutenberg
Well Rachel, I'm not even going to try, with MMSH I know I've met more than my match.
Maybe no Nobel prize but certainly Poet Laureate on these forums. Ed
lottagelady

Oh no! Well, we can't have that, can we? Mind you, isn't it summer over there? Maybe you could put on some mirrored sunglasses, then no one would be able to tell where you were looking! x
Txgirl

Dang!!!! Now, was I giving my cup size, or was I responding to the guys' comments..???? Hmm, we may never know....LMAO

lottagelady

"Now off with the bra" - quote from Gus

See, you don't really want us to stop, do you????

lisam3

Gerald: Oh, I think you would do very well in that department....

lisam3

Yes, I think you would be great in that department.
gutenberg
You're not playing fair Rachel, taking Gus out of context like that, making quot;C quot; sound like quotD quot; when all he meant was quot;A quot; OK. Ed, PR Dept. Cup and Saucer Inc.
Past Member

Lol....not quite sure I can take "all" the credit for that one Gus... but nice try..........
eddie

This is for Ed MMSH
Eddie
Apple does it again!

Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

lottagelady

Well said, Eddie! Nice one xx

gutenberg
Do away with the speakers and we can listen to THEM! WHAT?
Past Member

All I can hear is a motorboat....
lottagelady

I am going to have to admit defeat and ask???? Rachel x

Gus
Bra off??? Post pics now! Hehehe
lottagelady
Bra off??? Post pics now! Hehehe        

Cheeky! xx
Txgirl

Y'all are so naughty!!!! I loves it!!! Motorboats the boys lmao