Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships

I BADLY NEED Y'ALL'S OPINION...HELP

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:58 pm
This is a great community. Consider joining.
Steve, Happy Boxing Day, Hannah, Merry Christmas in 5 minutes and a happy New year to both. Ed
These are the top 5 issues ostomates face:

1. Dating and relationships
2. Concealing the pouch
3. Foods to eat and avoid
4. Losing or gaining weight
5. Pouch ballooning

Check out this video from MeetAnOstoMate.
Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:07 pm
ED, MERRY CHRISTMAS...STEVER, HAPPY BOXING DAY, MAY YOU WEILD YOUR SWORD  LONG & PROSPER....SOMEONE NEEDS TO WISH ME A HAPPY BIRFDAY....IT'S ON CHRISTMAS ....  IM GOING TO BE 40!! AGHHHHHH
Gus
Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:55 pm
Well Its actually Christmas day at the moment,, and so far it's been quiet. Kids get home soon so the peace ill be shattered. I am currently in the middle of cooking chrissy dinner,, roast vegies, turkey roll and couliflower cheese. luckty me ay.. have a great christmas day Ed and Hannah and i hope you get everything you wished for.

Steve
Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:51 am
I hope you realize you are going to fly herw to Missouri and cook that for me, right?
Gus
Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:02 am

Txgirl wrote:
I hope you realize you are going to fly herw to Missouri and cook that for me, right?

Ok 2 choices, either a ticket for 2 to come and cook or get the Jarheads to come and get me, lol,, now I'd like to see that ,,

please note I am ex military so i can call them Jarheads without getting my arse kicked lmao
Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:58 pm
dammit! well, ok. I'd have to get the jarhead to do my evil bidding then.Smile
I didn't know you were military, you badass! You know, in the Marine Corp, if you are an NCO, you get  A SWORD!!! lmaooo
Gus
Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:17 pm
Well now that would have been cool,  in the Aussie army as a grunt we got an SLR and a bayonet,,,I was a part of the 6th Battalion ofthe Royal Australian Regiment some might know it from the Battle of Long tan in Vietnam. ( I wasnt there I was way too young)  I did eventually end up an NCO (Corporal) in the reserve and became a recruit instructor,. But speaking of swords I was able to get hold of the officers sword drill manual and taught the peanuts in OCS school my university regiment had. So I gues you could say I am very adept at waving my sword around in public safely lol,,

I had a few problems as a grunt though apart from misbehaviour. When we were our bush on excercises we were what was called mounted infantry. (no swords involved although it sounds like a nice concept). We were using the old M113 Armoured personel carriers as our main form of transport. now these things were noisy and hot and quite cramped. they had a huge ramp on the back that sealed them tight and when we had to get out quickly you had to run out 1 at a time in a crouched postion. Us being Aussies only wore a cloth hat to keep the sun off our heads and every time i ran out I would hit my head on the steel bar that ran across the top of the door. took me about 10 hits and the same number of concussions to rrealise I wasn't getting low enough. man I copped hell for it everytime.

So I guess you could say that for a bloke that is only 5' 6" I was as dumb as dog shit lmao
Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm
You poor thing! see, THIS is the reason I encourage the wear of helmets in everyday loife. Will someone listen to me now?? lol
Gus
Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:31 pm
Ummmmm No! hehehe
Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm
how do i make the cute emoticons work?? i cant get mine to work??? help???
oh, and steve, you are a brat!  i loves ya anyhooxxoxoxoxoxox
Gus
Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:01 pm
ok HAnnha a lesson in emoticonning

1 click on the emote tag ABOVE THE TEXT BOX

2 Choose the category

3 right click the emote you want and copy and paste it into the text like so

Yeh I,m a brat but i am also good lookin  
Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:57 am
all hail steveeeeee, all hail steveeeeeee!!!
Gus
Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:47 pm
ah at last I get the accolades i deserve
* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.