Marathon: The Patriots' Day Bombing

Replies
Views
NJ Bain

I was just watching this documentary about the bombing in Boston 3 years ago. Very good and very emotional. I'm sure a few ostmates were created there.

When I watch things like that, I really feel lucky of how blessed I am to have what I have. I have all 5 senses. I have all of my extremities. And I'm not completely brain damaged.....yet.....lol.

I take a lot for granted every day for simple conveniences....as we all do. And I get severly annoyed at people around me that don't even have a clue about how lucky they have it....

That, and ignorant a drivers that text and drive and don't use their blinker to indicate a turn. Please don't be that butthead.

Sorry all.....alcohol induced rant.....hope this made you think and laugh and not in that order.

Bain

Bill

Hello Bain.

Your rant is much appreciated.

We used to have a TV programme in the UK called 'Grumpy Old Men' where selected entertainers would rant about all the things that pissed them off. It was a great show, as they were voicing opinions that so many other folks of a 'certain age' were also thinking. It makes me feel much better to think that there other like-minded ranters out there somewhere.

best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.