I did it

Replies
Views
Gus

What a bugger, I'm not allowed to carry a baton or handcuffs for 12 months, dammit all.

Ty

Gus, I've done the same type of work for over 25 years. Love it! Congrats to ya!!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Gus

Thanks Ty, it's been the most interesting training I have done since the Army. I should have given the trucks up years ago and done this. I can't wait to start working.
Txgirl

Well Gus, how 'bout I loan you my set of handcuffs?

Lmao... girls, I have a stack of $1 bills for us all... shake yer money maker Gussy!!!!

Gus

Hmm, wondering if shaking my money makers is me shaking my hairy holeless butt or waving my sword around. These mental pics are outrageous. Lmao, you're a bad girl. Tx, xoxo

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Txgirl

I vote hairy bum 1st, then sword as the finale!!

Ty

Funny stuff, Gus..........

Gus

Evil! Lol, shall I leave my hat on hehehe,

lottagelady

Can do whatever you like with the hat, but boy, those socks do need to come off! We girls couldn't cope with those! xx

Uniform and handcuffs......... ummmmmm, I think I've missed out on all these years!
WOUNDED DOE

I'm getting more singles ready!!

facingmyfears

Girlfriend, you've lost nothing!!!!!  Every time I see the photo of you holding  the child, I think, 'what a special, kind lady'......  That child is so lucky to have you.  

'Wild thang'!!! tee heee hee!
Maryallison

Dear Facing, what a kind woman you are. You have given me the Christmas gift of joy and sweetness in a time when I really need it. Oh.....to be wild again! Just one more time before I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Txgirl

Mary Allison... Let your freak flag fly, honey!!! It's never too late to be a bit of a bad girl!!!

~~HUGS~~ Hannah

Gus

Oh goody, we have bad girls here. Woohoo! "Whips out sword"

Maryallison

Where in the world is a nice single man in this forum? Can't be too young as I am 66. Surely God has someone picked out for me so my "freak flag" can fly. This old widow is losing hope.

Gus

Never lose hope, MaryA. Around the corner may come Mr. Perfect, well maybe even Mr. Imperfect but hey, it's a waiting game. Just keep on flying that flag, lol.

eddie
Hey, MaryA, I am a widow also, loved being wild and having a blast!!! But hey, in our minds we still have those tight little bods with everything still working, no scars, long flying hair, legs all the way to our a-- so to speak. We just had to move over and let some of these younger lovely sexy gals, like all those who have been posting here, have a little lime light, huh??? LOL. Well, I am really full of it tonight, better shut up, but on a serious note, I really know where you are coming from. You are not alone! Rock on!
Eddie
Maryallison

Eddie, thanks for your understanding heart. I wonder if I just don't have a touch of the "holiday blues" since my family had our Christmas today so all the celebrating is over for this year.
There sure are a lot of young beauties in the forum and I wish for each of them that life be exactly what she wishes. (Is that correct grammar? It doesn't look right to me, but you get the idea).

gutenberg
Yo Gus, got a question for you, is today tomorrow where you're at. I heard this program where a Canadian wanted to set up a supply business in Oz especially for customers who wanted something yesterday, damn near drove me crazy. ED.
WOUNDED DOE
Hey Maryallison! You sweetheart, you! I know what you mean about the holiday blues! I am ready to take my Christmas tree and shove it up Santa's sleigh. I'm happy to hear, though, that you had Christmas with your family, even if it's a bit early....I remember happy Christmases many and many a year ago...not sure if those memories make me feel better or worse lol! Ah well....Grinch here....I've been baking for the holidays and ready to give more goodies away. I love seeing my friends and their kids happy.......but as for me.....Christmas is just not the same. I just want spring already. I want to go hiking and I want to float wherever the currents take me in my kayak and I want to lie in the grass by my campfire pit and stare at the stars and listen to the timber wolves howl......my best holiday is the holiday in my head when I can do those things. I guess we're all seeking happiness and inner peace.......ah well.....

....here's to holidays in our heads, everyone! LOL!! Cheers!
Maryallison

Dear wounded doe, you and I are soul sisters. I, too, am a spring person and I can't wait to go outdoors and snoop around in the mud to see what is coming up out of the earth. I always forget what is planted in different places and I think "What is that?" and then I remember and I am totally happy. I am thankful for dear souls like you and Eddie who are on my wavelength. We know what is beautiful and can see it so clearly. We rebel against loneliness and I can be obnoxious about it, but it means I am human and still kicking and haven't given up. I never had a sister so I have unofficially adopted you and Eddie.

Gus

Yes mate, your today is my tomorrow mate. As I write this, it's 3:30 am Tuesday. Hope that helps.
lottagelady
Yes mate, your today is my tomorrow mate. As I write this, it's 3.30am Tuesday. Hope that helps.[/quote]

Oh dear, another insomniac. The only problem is we are insomniacs in different time zones.

Maryallison, I too can identify with that loneliness at Christmas. My dad died at Christmas, and last year I had just thrown my partner out and was there deep in that chasm of despair. So I prefer it when it is all over - love the spring in my little garden, hoping that half my plants have survived the winter (which they didn't last year....!) Can I join your gang?

My little village in the snow....

Maryallison
Dear Lottagelady,
I am an Anglophile who dreams of English villages. I just ordered a Miss Read book online to enjoy England whenever I want. Your picture is absolutely lovely! I envy you!
Maryallison

And dear lottagelady, certainly you must join our group of women who still have tender hearts and who will never stop searching.

WOUNDED DOE
Cool!    I am honored to be your sister!      ....yeah, Christmas wouldn't be so yucky if I had a family but O-Well.    I don't have any sisters either ...OR brothers, always wanted some though.     ...AND I don't have children            Although, I do have my critters and I see them as kids lol.    My friends become my family...my brothers and sisters
Maryallison
Dear Gus,
I need to apologize to you for changing your fantastic post to a Ladies Aid Society without your permission. We still miss your............uh, sword!
gutenberg
Did'nt you know our Gus is a ladies aid counselor on the side, a man of many talents our Gus. AND always a day ahead of us to boot. Ed
devilishjim

Oh, oh! The girls are getting kinky... Time to get out the cuffs.

dee05

Congratulations... I know this comes a little late but all the same, cheers to you!!