These Arms of Mine

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Michael Grimm- These Arms Of Mine (Utube).

Angelicamarie

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. I do like the blues and he sings it well. Unfortunately, I come on here first thing in the morning and cannot get into that sort of mood when I'm trying to motivate myself to face the day with a positive frame of mind.

Nonetheless enjoyable!

Best wishes

Bill 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,317 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

G'morning Bill, when I chose this song ,I didn't have you in mind. Sorry to have messed your day up!!!! Angelicamarie

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie.

There is no way you messed up my day! It's good to listen ot those things which bring pleasure to others. I simply would have appreciated it more  if I had not been preparing for the day and rushing out. I do like to be introduced to different types of music and other experiences which people have felt worthwhile. I hope you did not feel that my comments were any sort of criticism as that was certainly not my intention.

Best wishes

Bill