Popular forum topics

In this discussion
Replies
Views
xnine

Funny how the topic of nudist colony gets 11500 views and most others will never get to 1000.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

X, it is funny, but I think that's because there interested in that, sex, and drugs. I think those topics would get great numbers. Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill

Hello Xnine. Whilst I like the idea that people are interested in nudity sufficiently to view the subject 11500 times, I found your assertion that other topics were much less viewed hard to believe. Thus,  I scanned through the first ten pages of previous forum topics and found that most of them had far more views than that quoted ( I couldn't be bothered going further than ten pages as they are not necessarily listed by the number of views, so much as the number of replies).

The topic of nudity seems to have a fascination for many humans and that certainly can be amusing in itself.  However, the subject surely has a deeper significance for some ostomates, who might be concerned about the way others may percieve them in the state of nudity. Prior to his death, my brother and his wife used to run a dress-optional camp in NZ and we spent many an hour discussing the vagaries of people's perceptions on the issues involved.

What's 'funny' (and peculiar)  appears to be the human condition as a whole, not just when they don't have any clothes on.

Great topic! thanks.

Best wishes

Bill  

xnine

Bill, the popular ones do go over 1000, but the latest ones have a ways to go.

Past Member

Sounds like you guys need some nice looking girls on your site.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister