Have a funky good time

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Hello All. Start of a brand new week. Here's a motivation piece, at least it was for myself. If you can't dance you can snap your fingers, and tap your feet. Have a great week. Take care Angelicamarie

Dont let the words deter you, listen to the sound. Be it you work, retired etc. Enjoy! Funky Good Time/The J.B,'s/Utube

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. I have a sneaky feeling that you forgot to include the link on this one. However, it was a very interesting exercise to contemplate snapping my fingers and tapping my feet to the natural sound of silence surrounding me first thing in the morning. I might try this more often!

Best wishes

BillĀ 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

Good Morning Bill! ;Oh my your right ;the ;info follows: Funky Good Time / The J.B.:s Band/ Utube. Thanks Bill!

Angel

P.S, now you can snap your fingers to sound, (smile).

Bill

Definitely a TOOTIE-TAPPING TUNE!

Angelicamarie

Bill.... No doubt glad it helped. Thanks again.

Angel

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister