New again

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Oliveme325

Hello everyone!I have been absent from MAO for a while, but decided to check back in. Would love to see how anyone is doing...

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Oliveme325. Welcome back. It's good to know that people can feel free to come and go as they please.Some of theĀ  past members have sadly passed on but there are always a few long-standing folks who seem to while away the hours writing about heir stomas. (and other things!)

Best wishes

BillĀ 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Oliveme325

Thanks Bill. I appreciate the good wishes. It's nice to be back in the saddle again!

Amy

NJ Bain

Welcome back Miss Amy!

Bain

Oliveme325

Thanks a lot, Bain. Already reaching out and getting great stuff back. Why was I gone so long???

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Mrs.A

Hi Amy,

Hope all is well with you, and yes....why were you gone so long, as you asked?

Oliveme325

Hi Mrs. A. I've been struggling with health issues that have distracted me from the good things in life--like communication on MAO. But I like being back. Amy

Mrs.A

Hi Amy,

We're glad to have you. Remember we're here to help each other so if you have a question just post it and someone with some insight will come along and give you their take on what they know.