Hurricane

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Puppyluv56

i hope that all those folks in the path of this Huge storm, Florence, have evacuated if on the coast, and prepared if you are inland in SC or NC. We are in the Columbia area and it is heading straight for us once it comes on land. We are ready and will be safe for whatever happens. Our animals are safe as well! At this time we expect a lot of rain and some high winds. Hope the trees hold their own and do not fall on the house! It's going to be a wild ride, so hang on! If there is anyone in SC in my area and are need of help, I am glad to help where I can. Let me know! In the mean time, I am hanging out at the pool enjoying to sunshine!

Be safe ,

Puppyluv

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

coach_jim454

stay safe,Puppyluv

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Puppyluv56

Thanks Jim,

Still calm and dry this morning! Won't be that way long!

Puppyluv

Past Member

Hope you're still doing okay....My thoughts are with you.

Puppyluv56

Good Morning,

we are fine here. Pretty much a non event! Had a nice light rain for several days now and we needed it badly! There has been a nice breeze for the past few days but none at all now! I feel for the folks I ;North Carolina and along the South Carolina coast that got hammered! Thanks God Florence decided to tone down and now all but disappeared from here. Sun is suppose to be out this afternoon! I am sure she will be dumping a lot of rain, needed or not all the way up the Midwest to north east!

Thanks for thinking about me! Hope all is well out your way!

Puppyluv

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister