Happy Thanksgiving!

Replies
Views
Mario961

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ,I'm thankful for my life after surgery and then some ....

Past Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,356 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

what a great attitude, happy thanksgiving :)

Bill

We don't have thanksgiving over here in the UK but it sounds like a great sentiment so make the most of it.

Best wishes

Bill

Puppyluv56

Happy Thanksgiving to all! It has been a wonderful day spent with family and tomorrow we will go to Amish country! I love going there! Will travel home on Saturday to beat that Sunday crowd on the interstate, I hope any way! Keep safe and warm ! It is freezing here in Ohio! Cannot wait to get to sunny South Carolina! Not sure how people take the cold! I am certainly a weenie!

Puppy

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Morning glory

I am happy that you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

I am truly blessed. I went to my son's house.

dls

I have no one...I am blesssd...but so sad. MERRRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOILIDAY'S TO YOU ALL...

Mrs.A

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone.