Got to Give It Up

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

This song is an oldie and has a nice beat. Makes me snap my fingers and move a little. A friend of mine took his lady friend to a concert where Marvin Gaye was performing. His lady passed out when Marvin performed. (Really). He was so insulted he left her and said let Marvin take you home. That wasn't very nice of him, but a true story.

Marvin Gaye/Got to give It Up 1977(Remastered Audio)/Utube

looking forward

you are an amazing woman--always there for others

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,366 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

looking forward.. Ty, I'm just a little dot on the map. Trying to give support, there are so many who have and continue supporting me. Did you like the song?

Angelicamarie

Bill

Great singer; great song. The story would have been better if  Marvin had actually taken her hoome after the incident.

Besr wishes

Bill 

Angelicamarie

Bill ... that's exactly how my friend felt. Lol

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
bowsprit

Once again a good tune to dance to. MG was a great performer and very unfortunate what happened to him. He is reported to have once said: "Hopefully, I record so that I can help someone overcome a bad time". I have a friend who loves to dance and does it well. At a party you will see him wearing a blue shirt while dancing, the next time you see him he will be wearing a maroon one and then a white one. The answer to this mystery is that he brings the shirts with him and then changes when they get sweaty. No matter how high the air-conditioning it gets hot here when you are twisting on the floor. All the best, Angelicamarie, keep doing what you do so well.

Angelicamarie

bowsprit.. yes he was a good performer, I sure was a fan on his. No doubt your friend loved to dance. Thanks for your comments!

Angelicamarie