Hitchhike

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Hello...

Marvin is searching for his girl, it seems by any means "Lets put a diferent spin on this".

We all are travelers, I say that because we started in one place and ended in another.

Unknown terrirority can be scary and the ride can be exhausting at times.

Hey.there are many destinatitions, but we are traveling together.... we are not alone.

1963 hits Archive/Hitch Hike/Marvin Gaye

Angelicamarie

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie.  I like the music, the song, the singer and the comparison to other journeys people make.

However, one of the main facets about difficult journeys is often not a physical journey but the emotional and psychological one, which can be much more scary than the geographical one. Sometimes it helps to have a guide or guides to highlight some of the alternative routes we might like to consider. In this sense, we may be making the journey on our own but we have the guidance and support of people who have some knowledge of what we might face on the way. Sometimes this valuable information comes from people who have died on their journey but have left us with their thoughts and experiences on the process through their writing, singing and other communications. Some of the great philosophers of the past have much to teach us with regard to our present journeys if only we are able to listen.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

Bill.. true

bowsprit
Another catchy number to dance to and the back-up singers are lovely. A friend advised me to dance this encumbrance away, good advice since you don't really know if the booger will come back or not. Bill has as usual put it very well in a philosophical light. Good luck to you and everybody else on their journey.
Angelicamarie

bowsprit. You too! I'm still dancing....

Angelicamarie

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister