I Got a Woman

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Ray is talking about his woman, but hey it could be reversed. Some of us women if not all has also had a man That was good.

Ray Charles-I got A Woman-Utube

Angelicamarie

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie.   I've got a woman - that's good to me but she not way over town, she's right beside me. ( I'd better say that because she's looking over my shouder as I write this!!!!.

I do like songs where the music compliments and acompanies the singer rather than drowning them in noise.

Best wishes

Bill 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

Bill. That is the right thing to say, tho I know you meant it. It was quite funny how you said it. (Smile)

Take Care

Angelicamarie

NewlifeVictoria

Hi My name is NewlifeVictoria I just paid the membership of 69.99 I writing to make sure it went through?please tell me if it went through I just don't see it on my phone doing this please send me a message I'm paid and what to do to see it and website I can go to please Victoria

Angelicamarie

NewlifeVictoria... welcome to the site, I will send you a message as you requested. Most likely your on since you have paid.

Angelicamarie

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister