Don't Make Me Over

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

This is the remix version, the beat is funky. I like this joint because she saying except me for who I am. Surely I want to be accepted for me!

Sybil- Dont Make Me Over-Big Scrutch Remix/ Utube

Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,092 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. Unfortrunately the term 'Don't make me over' must be a US colloquialism as I have not come across it before. I do believe there is another song called 'Accept me for who I am'. Whichever way it is said , I certainly agree with the sentiment and feel that this should be the norm rather than the exception.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

Bill. That simply was the title of her song . Your sentiments are always appreciated. Thanks for your support!

Angelicamarie

bowsprit

Lovely number, originally sung by Dionne Warwick. As to Bill's puzzlement, those words, I think, are a plaint to her gallant companion not to leave her under any circumstances. All the best wishes, Angelicamarie.

Bill

Hello bowsprit. Thanks for the explanation. As an ignorant 'outsider', I had been wondering about what the term meant and had made up several potential alternatives based on the concept of a 'makeover'.

Best wishes

Bill 

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Angelicamarie

bowsprit... thanks!