I am in Puerto Vallarta

Replies
Views
xnine

We are on the bus heading back to the hotel and I smell bad gas and thinking it is me I just want to get off the bus, but we wait till it is our stop and rush to our room. I check myself and all is tight. What a relief it was not me. Funny how easy it is to get in a panic. Having a really good time.

mild_mannered_super_hero

enjoy your trip.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Morning glory

Enjoy your time. It is strange that we are always thinking about leaking in a subconscious level; when we smell that smell. Lol

Angelicamarie

X... enjoy!

Puppyluv56

Enjoy Xnine!

too funny! Always my first thought as well! Lol

i just returned from my cruise to the Panama Canal. On our way home now! No mishaps and nothing funny and humiliating to share! Darn it! I could make some stuff up! For entertainment value! Hahaha

hope you have the best of times!

Puppy

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
xnine

Had wonderful trip. Bumpy ride on the way down. Two weeks of good food and sun. Bag was a little full on the way back but made it home and did not have to change on the plane.

Puppyluv56

Xnine,

SO glad ;your trip was great! Two weeks, wow! Tell us all that you did down there!

Puppy

xnine

Puppy you asked for it.

Mexico April 6 – 20

Used our Timeshare to get into the Villa del Palmar. They gave us a very nice one bed room unit two baths, king bed, balcony overlooking the pool, two flat screens and full kitchen. Check in was good just took a little while to blow off the Timeshare sales guy, just do not do it, it is a big waste of time. We just checked the place out. There were a few changes since we stayed here last. Tried the Mexican restaurant for supper, then time for bed.

Sunday hung around the pool most of the day. Went into town to Vitea for supper. Had frog legs, Greek salad, taco soup, and calamari. This was one of our go to places but this time the wash room needed attention and food and drinks were just not there. Just a little disappointed.

Monday is haircut day. Went into town for haircut and swim suit shopping. I like Suzy's, she does not cut or burn me and only costs 100 pesos. Went to Curvas Peligrosas and Wendy found some bottoms she liked. Back to the hotel for drinks. Went up the beach for a sunset supper at El Oasis del Holi, Mexican seafood.

Back into town Tuesday to meet a friend at the Rosita, spent the afternoon with her and walked around her neighborhood of 5th Dec, seen the market and grave yard. For supper, out for ribs in the hotel zone at Las Adelitas Restaurant

Wednesday was a pool day. Went across the street to the food truck park for fish tacos and drinks.

Thursday off to Bucerias, a beach town to the north. Lunch at Fat Boys on the beach. Bought some flavoured tequila to take home. Then ice-cream Sundays at Encore. For supper we went to Laleche and had a 6 course meal to make up for what was supposed to be the birthday supper at Vitea. Laleche is milk in Spanish, the décor was all white. Interesting place but .

Friday pool day and a hike up to the cross. It is high up there by the communication towers in centro. You can see the whole city and the bay. Lots people hiking up since it was Good Friday. Later complementary drink and snacks for sunset.

Saturday is moving day. Checked into the Catedral Hotel in the centro of town. Bought an upgrade to the penthouse. The room was not ready till after 1:00, so went to find some lunch.
Went up the river and found Bable Bar for fish tacos and drinks. The penthouse is 4 flights up with our rooftop patio another flight, but it has a nice view. Got settled in and made reservations at the Red Cabbage. The Cabbage interior is a lighthearted collage of art, music, culture, history and humor, with Frida and Diego featured on one wall. This is not a taco restaurants. It serves peanut soup, chilies en hogado, mole poblano and such.

Sunday searched out Si Senor for Jicama tacos filled with cheese, chorizo and mushrooms.

Monday we had our Vallarta 101 walking tour of taco stands. Went to five different places, all were very good. Places that we would not have stopped at on our own. Last stop ice cream. A frozen mango chilli bar on a stick, wonderful.

Tuesday our second Vallarta 101 walking tour of sea food. One stop was Pajaro for fish tacos, very good. Not in the tourist zone, never would have found it on our own.

Wednesday our third Vallarta 101 walking tour about chocolate. Started at the chocolate museum where we were shown how coca beans are processed. Had a snack of chicken mole on a tostado and samples of chocolate. Stopped at a couple of chocolate shops and bought a few, really liked the chili chocolates.

Heard that the Zippers were plying at El Rio BQ. Music started at four so thought we would take it in. Most places open late like 11:00 PM and we are in bed long before that. Had some ribs and some dances. It was fun.

Thursday pizza at Vallarta Coffee Roasters (part of the Chocolate tour) and me fish and cheese cake.

Friday Le Bistro for eggs benny and French toast. Later still being full were going to go light. Warique for chilled avocado and cucumber soup. Very good and refreshing. Now to find Pajaro for some more fish tacos. And finish it off with ice cream bars from the OXXO.

Saturday, the party is over time to pack. Stored our luggage and went for lunch at Mi Querencia. Nice should keep us till Calgary.

My credit card gave us free passes to the VIP lounges both ways, it was nice but glad it was for free. Bought a shirt from the beach vendor as an old one no longer fit. I also bought some shoes and Wendy bought a couple dresses, vanilla and a bunch of peanuts. It was a very nice and well deserved holiday.

If anyone has questions about Puerto Vallarta I would be glad to help.

Puppyluv56

Wow,

sounds like an amazing vacation! You sure ate a lot of fish taco's! I love them! Hubby, not so much! I love the food tours. That is what we like to do, fo find the places that locals eat, not the tourist restaurants. They try to make food that you have at home. Glad you had such a great time and thank you for ;sharing!

Puppy