Ostomy Liners

Replies
Views
Rachel

Does everyone know about the ColoMajic Liners? I have been using them for almost a year now and they have changed my life! Given me back some dignity, feel freer to go out, on and on! No more rinsing out bags. These things are very thin and fit inside your bag. As needed, you pull them out, flush and replace. They only work, I believe, on Convatec and Hollister 2-pc products, but you can use closed-end bags which makes things nicer. Check them out at ColostomyMajic.com (they work for colostomies and ileostomies).

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Thanks for your advice. I've found something similar for colostomists. It's a closed pouch with a toilet disposable liner. They're called Freestyle Flushable and made by Welland.
I've been using them for a couple of years now and they really are great for disposing of, especially in public.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate