New Car Swap: Ford Focus 1.6 Duratec Titanium Navigator

Replies
Views
vulcanBMk2

Hello... Just a flying visit... Health urostomy all OK... But yes dear friends, I've gone changed my car again!!!

Swapped in my Skoda Roomster for a Ford Focus 1.6 (125) Duratec Titanium Navigator automatic Estate Car (Station Wagon)

Nice car, a bit more comfortable, grown up!! Not quite as big as my old Jaguars... but a heck more economical on petrol...

Take care friends...

Bill

Nice car! I'm contemplating swopping my car and push bike for an electric bike. 

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
iMacG5

Hey Pete, good luck with the newest one.  Let us know if the sound system is better than the old ones.

Mike

dadnabbit

Hey Pete, I've missed your musical contributions. Good luck with the new car.

Peace

Dadnabbit

Past Member

Nice wheels Pete. Not quite the Jag but at least you have the memories of driving one (I can but dream!)

Happy driving,

Jo :-)

And with Benedict in the car, I would be dreaming! Even if he is on the wrong side of the car/road in this ad! ;-)

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Puppyluv56

Nice car! I drive mine so little since I retired, will have it for many more years! Only 50k miles and it is a 2013. Lexus RX350.

Never know when the fever hits you though!

Pup

vulcanBMk2

Hello friends, old and new. Seasons greetings to you all. I'm getting older but still alive and kickin'. Me and Mrs. are now waiting for our turn to receive the Covid vaccine. Mrs. mobility is getting worse, so yes, I did have to go and swap cars again. Ford B Max, a smaller car, higher up, with rear sliding doors. ....

The UK weather is settling down to cold rain and winds. Not a lot more to report... We all just need to stay safe and well...

Best wishes... Pete.

Puppyluv56

Hi Pete,

Happy holidays! Glad to hear you and the Mrs are doing well. Nice car! Hope the vaccine will do its job and get this Covid crap over! Guess they will be rolling it out in the US this week! Good to have it so fast!
Take care!

Puppyluv

dadnabbit

Happy Christmas Pete! It's good to hear that you and your wife are still kickin' down the roads!

P.S. I've missed your musical attachments and contributions.

PEACE

Nancy