Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,310 members

getting hundreds of "like"s for my one posting! why?

Posted by warrior, on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 pm

This one member has either a liking for me or she has a glitch in computer.  I am getting   over fifth "likes" for one post I made and I find this happening on a daily basis. I want to reach out to her.  also I just began getting double replies from my posts as well.  WTF is going here.?  any ideas?  even if I block this person sending me these  hundreds of likes, will they stop coming in?

help. stop this. its very annoying.

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:20 pm

Hahaha! I just emailed you! 

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:21 pm

I did NOT like that post. Does it say that I did? 

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Hey Warrior,

i just went on the contact us page to ask tell them what is happening and the damn thing will not let me even send a message.

it get down to the bottom where you have to type in the letters to be sure you are not a robot and keeps telling me I did not type them in correctly, but I did. Wrote it three times! You May want to see if you can send a message to get them to see what in the world is going in! I am so sorry for this. I will go look at your comments to see if it shows all those likes.  Strange!

I guess we can keep trying to report it!

puppyluv

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:47 pm

Is it just one post or a bunch of your posts. I cannot see any likes on most of them and one post has 3 but not sure if we can see who those people are or if one of them that like it is me. 

Driving me crazy now! Lol

dls
Reply by dls, on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 pm

Told you so...

dls
Reply by dls, on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:58 pm

I'm getting doubles of incoming Private Messages.  What a great addition to an already 'glitchy' site.

Reply by Bill, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:43 am
Puppyluv56 wrote:

Hey Warrior,

i just went on the contact us page to ask tell them what is happening and the damn thing will not let me even send a message.

it get down to the bottom where you have to type in the letters to be sure you are not a robot and keeps telling me I did not type them in correctly, but I did. Wrote it three times! You May want to see if you can send a message to get them to see what in the world is going in! I am so sorry for this. I will go look at your comments to see if it shows all those likes.  Strange!

puppyluv

Hello Puppyluv. I had a similar problem with trying to message Admin. I found that if I type the letters for the 'robot' identifier before I write the message, then the system seesm to work. 

I hope this may also work for you. 

Warrior  -- If you manage to contact Admin. via the 'CONTACT US' section, then I feel sure they will fix the problem quickly.  They have always been good at rectifying things that I have brought to their attention. 

Best wishes

Bill 

Reply by warrior, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 am
Bill wrote:
Puppyluv56 wrote:

Hey Warrior,

puppyluv

Hello Puppyluv. I had a similar problem with trying to message Admin. I found that if I type the letters for the 'robot' identifier before I write the message, then the system seesm to work. 

I hope this may also work for you. 

Warrior  -- If you manage to contact Admin. via the 'CONTACT US' section, then I feel sure they will fix the problem quickly.  They have always been good at rectifying things that I have brought to their attention. 

Best wishes

Bill 

thanks bill. im gunna try blocking her. she is aware of the situation. i just recieved 90 likes this morning  8/11/2019.  my notification is full.  if blocking helps reduce the like, then i am happy.  have contacted adim.  thanks

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:52 am

Warrior,

Yay! Have not been able to comment on anything this morning! Admin assures me that this was an isolated glitch and it has been fixed. Guess we were the lucky ones. If I am still blocked, may want to try unblocking and see what we got! Cross your fingers!

retired stalker! Hahaha

puppyluv

Reply by warrior, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:59 pm
Puppyluv56 wrote:

Warrior,

Yay! Have not been able to comment on anything this morning! Admin assures me that this was an isolated glitch and it has been fixed. Guess we were the lucky ones. If I am still blocked, may want to try unblocking and see what we got! Cross your fingers!

retired stalker! Hahaha

puppyluv

hi there. I did block you. But your message came through. Can u send a test text again and just date it? U might steady be unblocked. no likes today so admin. May have fixed it. Yippie!

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm

I sent this message after admin sent me a message saying they corrected it all. I did try to mail you a meaaage and it did not go through. I have not tried since it was fixed. Will try that now and let you know. 

puppyluv

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm

U must still have me blocked. I can comment on this feed but cannot send you an email test. 

Puppyluv

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:23 pm

Bill, 

thanks you for your suggestion. I was finally able to get the admin and they have resolved the problem! 

When I finally got back to trying to contact admin, it never even asked me for a security code thing! Lol I liked that! 

Puppy

Reply by warrior, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:53 pm
Puppyluv56 wrote:

Bill, 

thanks you for your suggestion. I was finally able to get the admin and they have resolved the problem! 

When I finally got back to trying to contact admin, it never even asked me for a security code thing! Lol I liked that! 

Puppy

where is the unblock button? this is weird.   puppyluv, i am trying to unblock you but there is no un block button. Sad-----

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.