Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,328 members

Can a Chiropractor Adjust You With a Poop Bag on Your Hip???

Posted by w30bob, on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Howdy Gang,

  I used to see a great Chiropractor before I got my wonderful poop bag.  That was back in 2014.  I did go see him one time afterward, but without being able to lay on my stomach there wasn't much he could do to adjust my back.  I've since learned I should find a Chiropractor who can adjust pregnant women...........ie, people who can't lie on their stomach to be adjusted.  I've found one here locally, but haven't had the time to swing by and meet him.  So just wondering if anyone gets adjusted standing up, and how they go about that.  If you do, please share.

 

thanks,

bob

Reply by Tickpol , on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:32 pm

Can they?

 

I'm sure.

 

I'd also bring a case of baby wipes....

 

Dave

Reply by warrior, on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:46 pm

an experienced chiro should be able to help you. Mine does. I use a soft styrofoam cushion to lay on stomach. He also adjusts me sitting up right. Adjustments made while standing, I would consider risky. While laying on back, he can adjust hips and neck without problems. get a good chiro. Talk to him. They are out there.

Reply by xnine, on Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:57 pm

Yes, I hurt my back and he only worked on me when on my side, no laying on my back or stomach. He also did an adjustment with me sitting.

Reply by LetsGoGolfing, on Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:12 pm

Yes they can - I’ve had a couple adjustments and have an ileostomy.  Just make sure they understand what you have so they can be careful. 

Reply by honestabe, on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:05 am

Yes, put pillow under stoma while on stomach!

Reply by w30bob, on Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:55 pm

Hi abe,

  Nah, pillow won't work for me.  Output is too high.  Not worried about my stoma, worried about blowing out my bag of crap all over the nice doctors adjusting table and floor.  I don't think any of his assistants would consider cleaning up my mess as "part of the job".  I might not get invited back.  So I need to be adjusted either standing or sitting........however they adjust preggers.  And actually my back has been pretty good, I still self adjust routinely, but I really need someone to snap my neck a few times and get the air out of my vertebrae. 

later,

bob 

Reply by newyorktorque, on Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Hey Bob

A coworker in NY gets her adjustments in a seated position.

 

Reply by w30bob, on Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Cool.  I'll swing by and see this Chiro I'm told can do me.  Not like THAT you sick perverts..........I mean he can adjust my back.  You guys are BAD. 

 

;O)

 

bob 

Reply by honestabe, on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:53 am

When going to doctors, dentist etc, I make appointments in morning as my stoma is not active! 

Reply by w30bob, on Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:44 am

Hi Abe,

  Yeah, same here.  Once breakfast comes out I can still control what's happening...........until I start drinking.  So yeah, first thing in the morning would be best.

thanks,

bob

Reply by NewlifeVictoria, on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:14 am

Hello there 😂

LetsGoGolfing wrote:

Yes they can - I’ve had a couple adjustments and have an ileostomy.  Just make sure they understand what you have so they can be careful. 



Reply by NewlifeVictoria, on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:15 am
NewlifeVictoria wrote:

Hello there 😂

LetsGoGolfing wrote:

Yes they can - I’ve had a couple adjustments and have an ileostomy.  Just make sure they understand what you have so they can be careful. 





Reply by NewlifeVictoria, on Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:18 am

Hello a Everyone 😊Hoping,Your All 😊😇🙏doing great and please write me and let's chat  😊🙏❤️🦋☮️😘😇 Victoria here near the Atlantic City area of New Jersey 😊😊😊😊Have a awesome day!! A Wonderful week 😊 Victoria 😊🙏🦋❤️☮️👍☮️let’s all change the way it is,,, don’t be shy, step up and shout out your happiness and peace and love you have to give to make others happy 😃 Let’s all hold hand make a circle ⭕️ and enjoy 😊 the New life and new friends and family here... hugs 🤗 to everyone!! I hope this is going out there for everyone to see!? Can you let me know where I sent it? I’m alittle confused lol 😂 To my family happy Tuesday  Victoria 

Reply by warrior, on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:04 am
NewlifeVictoria wrote:

Hello a Everyone 😊Hoping,Your All 😊😇🙏doing great and please write me and let's chat  😊🙏❤️🦋☮️😘😇 Victoria here near the Atlantic City area of New Jersey 😊😊😊😊Have a awesome day!! A Wonderful week 😊 Victoria 😊🙏🦋❤️☮️👍☮️let’s all change the way it is,,, don’t be shy, step up and shout out your happiness and peace and love you have to give to make others happy 😃 Let’s all hold hand make a circle ⭕️ and enjoy 😊 the New life and new friends and family here... hugs 🤗 to everyone!! I hope this is going out there for everyone to see!? Can you let me know where I sent it? I’m alittle confused lol 😂 To my family happy Tuesday  Victoria 


I received your happy post. Thank you. Happy Tuesday to u too. 😊

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.
All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Currently online: 15