Dorian

Replies
Views
Puppyluv56

Hello to all my friends out there in the path of Dorian. Hope you are packing up and moving to a safe place outside of the highest threat of damage. I am outside of Columbia, SC and we will probably get a lot of rain and wind but even if it hits Charleston, it will not be a catastrophic event here. Please take care. If you are coming from Charleston to Columbia, let me know and I can possibly help direct you to a safe place to stay.

Puppyluv

Bill

I would echo Puppyluv's concern for those who may be in the path of hurricane Dorian. It’s not as if we haven’t got enough to deal with in life without nature rattling our cage.
Best wishes
Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Puppyluv56

Well, Dorian has moved on to the north to terrorize those coastal residents for a while. While Charleston and Myrtle Beach here in SC took a beating with wind and surge, I did not get one drop of rain. It has been overcast with a beautiful breeze today but a most pleasant day. Prayers going out to the Bahama Islands and the families that lost loved ones here in the US and on the islands. I wonder how many ostomates are over there in need. Wish I could help along those lines.

Puppyluv