greetings fellow ostomates- Sept 2, 2019. Consider these scenarios.
1) would an amputee want to be in an ltr with another amputee? ( long term relationship)
2) would a mentally ill person want to be in a ltr relationship with anther m.i. Person?
3) would a leftie want to be in an ltr with a lefty?
4) would a deaf blind person want an ltr with same?
5) would cancer survivors want to with same?
6) would folks with stomas want to be with same?
this thread will no doubt create a poop storm amongst us. I can only relate to number five as I try to sort out a future and understand why people are here...
does having one major epic change in life qualify you to seek a partner as same?
there are support groups out here and bless these people running them. They are all unique and extremely helpful.. But my conflicting question is b/c we wear a bag, survived cancer, numerous other things considered life changers, is it all a prerequisite to actually finding a mate like ourselves out here? ..are we so imperfect to the world, we have to seek refuge with our own kind?
I respectfully submit this thread out of curiosity. I need to know why I am here.