Surgery Date

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Gus

It is the 15th of March. So, all going well, I'll be on the table some time that afternoon. I have my hernias fixed along with this weeping sinus that has plagued me for 4 years, and I'll be ready to get to work with a flatter belly and no more aches.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lottagelady

Will be crossing all my fistulas for you, Steve! xxxxxxooooooxxxxxx

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
TexasGirl

What a great attitude and outlook you have! I wish you the best! Debi

Txgirl

I will be thinking of you, sweetknees, and saying a big prayer for you.

Love, hugs, xoxoxoxo, Hannah.

gutenberg
It's going to be a long month for you Steve, can you stay out of trouble 'till then, we'll be wishing you all the best so take care. Ed

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
eddie

Get well soon!!!
Eddie

beatrice

Good news, Steve!

Mike

Good luck, Steve.

annie_nu2

Best of luck to you!

Gus

Thank you everyone. After 4 bowel ops and 2 ileostomies, I'm not even worried about this one. Just a walk in the park and besides, what can go wrong? Good surgeon, good nurses, what can I say. Today is our wedding anniversary, 6 years married and never an argument. Some tense moments but never a bad word. Had a lovely seafood platter for lunch and coffee and cake, but tomorrow it's back to the grind and into the gym to lose about another 10 kilos and get fitter before surgery. Thanks again for the good wishes and I hope every one of you is kept safe and take care.

WOUNDED DOE

Good luck to you, Steve! You will be in my thoughts and I hope you heal fast and get on with your life in no time!
~Much love to yah from your Doe

lottagelady

Just had a post through, 15th March is my next trip to my new consultant in London so I will remember where you are on that day too xxxx

Jax
Good luck, Steve, and I will be thinking of you.... You will be fine...

Jax
demons

Hey Gus! Although I don't know you personally, I wish you all the very best for your next surgery!!!! I hope it all goes well. I do like to read all your posts. You are one funny fella!!

Take care.

Jo xx
annie_nu2

And "Happy Anniversary" to you and your wife.
Pat

Past Member

Be thinking of you on the 15th of March, Steverino... All good wishes coming your way... You will no doubt recover well and come out all guns blazing, mate!... Be swinging that sword like there's no tomorrow!... Awright!

Cheers and best wishes from across the miles, my fellow Orstrayan!... Jo... xox

Warbyrd

Good luck, mate. I'm sure all will go well for you. This one is nothing compared to what you've been through. You'll be out and about in no time. While you're in there, have them fix a hernia for me too!

Mark