Chat Room

Replies
Views
erika

Hi, where is everyone? When online, why not click on "Enter Chat" and then you can chat via typing? It's good to connect with different countries with people with similar problems.

lisam3

Erika: When people come into the chat room, they don't say anything.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

vulcanBMk2

Make sure your pop-up blocker is off when you are in the chat room, otherwise it won't work.... I had a great chat today!!

Past Member

Sometimes the chat doesn't work properly. It will look like there is someone there but they aren't. I know I used to think when I popped in others left but it's a glitch in the system. Sometimes (like today) my machine just locks up when in there... again, a system glitch. So don't take offense if you get no reply or someone leaves abruptly.... it's a system problem. I'm not complaining, I think we are fortunate to have this site to network with other ostys. I try to visit daily if time allows.

tarababy

Hey guys, same here, I had a good chat with Meg the other day... So it does work... lol. Oh and silly me found out why I had my info following me everywhere... somewhere along the way I have clicked on a box I shouldn't have.... lmao..... I'm learning.... give me a break, okay.... It's Monday here.... cya's Tara

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
mooza

Yeah, I agree, but I have left the house with the computer on, like, um, today and I hadn't logged out of the site. So, sorry, hehe. But whoever got on earlier didn't speak anyway or, as you say, glitch. Cool. Have a nice day. Chow chow.