Thank you and goodbye for now!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
TexasGirl
My dear friends. Thursday evening of last week, my 14-year-old son was attacked at a local park and beaten in the face. He received multiple breaks and fractures to his face and on Friday will have surgery to repair the damage that was done. All of me will now be focused on him and his healing.....both physical and emotional. I have filed charges against the man that did this and he is now in jail for serious bodily harm to a child.......a first-degree felony. So, for however long it takes to see justice done and that he is placed behind bars to never do this again, I will fight for it.
I do not know how to tell you how dearly grateful and thankful I am to you for all the help, support, encouragement, and love that you have shown me throughout the time I have been on this site. YOU have been a main part of my coming to grips with the ostomy and my emotional healing. I will always be so very, very grateful for my wonderful friends here. I do wish for every one of you the very, very best. I love you like family. As for now though, I will say bye-bye so that I can concentrate fully on my son, Philip.
God bless you all my friends and thank you once again for everything!
Lots of love to you all, Debi
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

WOUNDED DOE

Debi! What happened to Phillip is terrible!! ..and I'm glad to hear justice has been served and that man is behind bars where he belongs!! My best to you and your son.....please take care...and we'll be here for you if/when you decide to come back.

~Hugs from your Doe

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
lottagelady

Debi - how awful ... as if you ain't had enough shit thrown at you? Will miss you til you are ready to come back, or if not then I wish you all the best in getting justice for your family. Take care and God bless, Rachel xxx

Texas Girl

Debi, I am so sorry for your son and yourself. I will say extra prayers for the both of you. God will handle this for you and him. Good luck and will be thinking of you. Your friend Tammie.

beatrice

How do we manage with all the evil in the world?

My heart breaks for you and your son. I'll be thinking of you both.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Txgirl

Debi,
I am praying for you and Phillip.
I hope that justice is done for him and your family.
Keep praying and loving your boy.

Love, hugs, Hannah

junopete

TexasGirl,

So sorry to hear of your son Phillip's tragedy. I can only imagine the anguish you are going through.

If I may possibly suggest a thought. In this time of need and strength, by both you and your son, you may find it comforting to vent.

I have no doubt most, if not all, of us would be more than happy to simply listen.

My prayers are with you and Phillip.

Rick.....

married

So sorry to hear such news. God bless. My prayers are with you.
Sid

Gus
Hey Debi,
I'm so sorry you have had to go through this. I too am seeing first hand how badly people can behave in what seems like normal situations. I wish you all the best and hope your son heals up physically and emotionally. It's gonna be a tough road to finding that peace but with your love and care, he will make it through. Just remember that we are also here for you in your time of trauma and pain. I know we can't touch you physically and give you the hugs and support you need, but we will read what you say and try our best to help you through. Much love to you and your son, be strong and brave and remember we love you very much. Big hugs, Debi,
Steve
lisam3

Debi: So sorry to hear about your son. Justice must be served to the extent of the law. Please know we are all praying for you all and hope he recovers soon. Just another thing that you did not need to happen. Such evil in this world. Please take care and try to keep in touch. Venting is good too. God bless.....Lisa

devilishjim

Debi
I am so sorry to hear of this happening. You have many friends here, so keep in touch and let us know how Philip is doing. Print out some of these posts so Philip will know how many of us out here are thinking and praying for him.

Hugs, Jim