The Sack Lunches

Replies
Views
gutenberg
tnbekka

Loved this. My son has been deployed to Iraq twice!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,369 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Person. I was looking for something else I was going to show my husband and I ran into your true story. I also have a child working with Iraq and Afghanistan and what you did meant a lot to even me in a state you might never have been in. It's funny how someone can touch your heart like this when you feel like you can't go another day. I don't know what else to say but Thank You and God Bless You for such a big Heart and being so understanding as some wouldn't even think about what you did, but this meant a lot to those men who are trained to wait to eat and you gave them food so they didn't have to wait, that is what we are on this earth for, is helping others and yeah these are men who are willing to die for Our Freedom. Thanks Again, JG