My book is on Kindle!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Froh
I'm very proud to announce that my novel, A Dog's Blog Year One: The Mooks, is on sale at Amazon.com for download to the Kindle, iPhone, and BlackBerry.
http://www.amazon.com/Dogs-Blog-OneThe-Mooks-ebook/dp/B003CIOQ1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=digital-text&qid=1268756848&sr=8-1

Leo is a Jack Russell terrier who blogs. Foul-mouthed, sexist, homophobic, mildly racist, opinionated to the nth degree, what is he doing living with two staid gay men (he calls them the Mooks)? Well, he's about to tell you in the first collection of his blogs, A Dog's Blog Year One: The Mooks. He's got a lot to say: it's the year of Obama, Palin, Jackson, Vick, and that sexy poodle down the street named Ginger. Also, in his life with the Mooks, he discovers horrors! That one of them wears some kind of appliance...

Please give it a look, download a sample (free).

Thanks all.

Froh
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Txgirl

Congratulations, Froh!! I'm going to take a look!
Hannah

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
lottagelady

I couldn't get my sample to work.

Past Member

Congrats on the book Froh!, will definitely have a gander once I actually get my Kindle!
Cheers!

Froh

You're all terrific. Now I know why I come here.

Cheers.

Froh

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister