Kind of scared

In this discussion
Replies
Views
jeaniefrances

I always knew it would come to this. Everyone has heard stories about my fistula, well it drains, then it stops and stuff comes out in my bag like normal. Since 1 week ago it has poured and poured sewage out my vagina. Not supposed to do that. So today I am at my hospital in Nashville, Vanderbilt. My doctor may schedule my surgery. It is a 10-hour operation, which I really dread. She should be here anytime now and we will talk. I will be getting food through my IV today and the draining has slowed up some. Just keep me in your prayers... Love, Jeanie in Georgia

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

I will pray for your speedy recovery and welcome you back to the site very soon. We need your input on this site. It is of much value to many people.

Bobby

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
facingmyfears

Jeanie,
Many many prayers and good thoughts coming your way!!!!!  

Stay strong, you will be just fine...I'm sure it won't be easy, but I know you can do it!  

Your friend, Sharon
eddie

Jeanie, we all are kind of like family. We hang tight. Of course, I will pray for you. It will get better, girl! Take care!
Eddie

lottagelady

Fistulas suck - you are in my thoughts and prayers, Jeanie. Let us know how you get on - big hugs ....
Rach xx

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
tine

Thinking of you
Hoping everything is okay
Hugs
Tine xx

Past Member
Good luck, hope you are better soon

janice

You're in my prayers. Please keep us posted!

gutenberg
Jeaniefrances, I'm hardly what you'd call a religious person but rest assured I will say a prayer for your speedy recovery. Hugs, Ed.
beatrice

Jeaniefrances -- thinking of you. Be courageous, think positive thoughts. HUGS.

beyondpar

U r in my prayers JF...You will be fine............Michael

dee05

Wishing you all the best during and after your surgery... Warm wishes are sent your way..
You are in my prayers..

junopete

Jeannefrances,

You are in my mind's eye, I hope the procedure is successful. I think there is a lot of "Mo-Jo" on this board that is behind you. I certainly am.

Rick.....

Gus

Yanno Jeannie, as scary as it may seem, try and look at it this way. If 10 hours out of my life on an operating table gives me a better life when I come home, then it's a mere traffic stop. Wishing you all the best and sorry, but I don't pray, but I will send good healing thoughts your way. Chin up, I'll be thinking of you.

Kathleen53

Dear Jeanie Frances, stay strong and just know that we are all praying and sending good thoughts your way. We look forward to hearing from you soon and you'll soon be on the road to recovery. Take care, best wishes Sue

Mike

I'll keep you in my prayers.

aquarius44

Hi Jeannie, my name is Barbara and 1 year ago I had an ileostomy done at Vanderbilt. I'm sure your doctor is Roberta Muldoon. She is very good. Lots of luck and get well soon.

Past Member

This touched my heart and I am so sorry you have to go through so much. I will also pray for fast healing as no one deserves to suffer any longer than necessary. I just can't believe your story and you aren't even that far away from me as I am also in GA. I have a good friend who lives in the town you do. All I can say is why do bad things really happen to good people? God bless again, Love JG