I'm Home

Replies
Views
Gus

Was a major bladder infection. Not fully healed but have to take it easy for 2 weeks.

Jax

Steve, good news that you are okay and rest as the docs said. Thinking of you.
Jax

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,314 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

vulcanBMk2

Nice to have you back, mate! Well, one thing's for sure, I'll never get another bladder infection - because I haven't got a bladder!!

Just you take care, take it easy.

Past Member
Hey buddy

Welcome home. Nice to see you back where you belong.
tine

Missed you sooooooooooo much Steve.
Make sure you do as you've been told and do nothing for the next couple of weeks.
Big hugs.
XX.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
sweetkat

I really hope you start to feel better, it's so hard to do when you're so worn out, but you've got a lot of people thinking about you and praying to the big man above (how much that helps I don't know). But I always say we need to invite fairy dust, a little something or another to help people like you and me. It's truly scary with your heart and all, that's not a joking matter. Even a bladder infection can turn into something fierce! You need to take time off, it sounds like, but sometimes you can't when you just have to! I sincerely hope you are feeling better and glad to have you back. Hospitals suck, as we all know! Sorry to hear you're not feeling so well, but glad to know you're still kicking. Hang in there and best of luck to you, mind those doctor's orders, lol.

Katrina
weewee

Does this mean the jokes are back?

facingmyfears

Welcome home!

So glad you're back... Take it easy!

lottagelady

So glad to hear you are feeling a little better - must've been one hell of an infection you got yourself somehow, missed you!

Welcome back xxxxxxx

beatrice

Been thinking of you, Steve. Glad to hear things are looking up. Easy does it.

married
Hi Steve,
So glad you are back home. Thoughts and prayers were with you. You have been through a lot.
Maryallison

Dear Gus, I'm so glad that you are on the mend!!! We missed you. I hated the idea that you were in such pain. Take care of yourself and take all your meds.

lottagelady

Mary Allison! Where have you been too? I was about to put a post up to see if anyone had heard from you ... glad you are still here and hope you are okay?
Rach xx
Gus

Mary Allison! Where have you been too? I was about to put a post up to see if anyone had heard from you ... glad you are still here and hope you are okay?
Rach xx        

Wonders if Mary Allison has a new fella???? Just thinkin
Maryallison

I do pop in now and then... I miss you guys. It broke my heart to hear that Gus was sick and hurting, and I didn't think I should tease him about brandishing his sword. Imagine the pain!

Gus

It was and still is kinda painful. Just wait till it's healed.

Past Member
Great, your home!

lottagelady

So pleased you are okay - pop in more often, we missed you xxxxxx
eddie

Welcome home! You are a link in the chain that makes it strong!
Eddie

Past Member

Great to hear you're home, Steve!

Time to kick back and relax, mate!

Best wishes and enjoy your Easter,

Jo xox

Mike
   Glad to have you back, Gus.
gutenberg
Take it easy mate, don't rush things, OK, Ed
Txgirl

I'm so glad my buddy is okay and healing!!! I missed you here and on Facebook!!! *kisses*

Mike
   Welcome home!!
junopete

GUS

I knew you folks from Down Under were a tough lot!

Glad to hear they got a handle on the problem and you are back home.

Ooh, I just realized that could be taken a little off color!

Rick.....

gutenberg
That was tempting Rick, but you can't kick a guy while he's down. Gus: take your time and
hurry up will ya. Ed