Earthquake

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Jax
Hi everyone

Heard today you had an earthquake overnight in Los Angeles area originating in Mexico.

Is everyone okay in those affected areas? Especially you lovely people out there on this wonderful site...

Thinking of you all.

Jax
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

tippitop

Hi Jax my love, what a caring person you are.
I am from the U.K. and it had the coverage on our local news quite as much here, hope you hear from those closer to the affected area. Makes one feel so useless, doesn't it?
I support a tiny orphanage in India and am the sole supporter in this world, no one else seems to care and yet I have to bear in mind that there are so very many people in dire need. Yet the majority are completely indifferent because they are so focused on their own lives.
Hope you soon have contact with someone there who genuinely cares like yourself.
Much love,
Tippitop

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
59rabbit

Thank you for the concern, Jax. I live in Calexico, California and man, I was thrown around quite a bit! Thank you.

vulcanBMk2

Hey Art!! Glad to hear you are okay, mate. Must have been a bit scary at the time.. Take care!