Cannot Reply to Forum Posts

Replies
Views
Jax

Hi everyone

Is it only me that cannot access the reply to forum posts? It goes straight back to the main forum page... Please help me... I have tried for the past 3 days since the new format. It keeps kicking me out!

Jax

annie_nu2
Well, let's see if it works for me.
Seems to be OK so far.
Pat

Yes, I can post, preview, and edit and submit.
P
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,357 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Works for me too!

vulcanBMk2
Have you logged back in with your username/password, etc.?---Go to Login and have a look.
PJT

Seems to be working OK for me, JAX. Are you having any luck yet?

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Jax

PJT, you solved my problem. I keep getting logged out then...

gutenberg
I have replied to your other post (TWICE) Grrrrrrr. When you're a two fingered typist and everything disappears. The second post worked and not nearly as long winded. I find it takes a long time to go from one post to another but it doesn't happen on other blogs I visit, it is really doing wonders for my vocabulary.

I'd like to add a question of my own concerning login/logout, as I see it if login is in green, you are logged in, and if its in red is logout, have I got that right? Thanks in advance, Ed

PS: On the old display forums, whatever, I never used to login/logout, just hit open and that was it except now on every post I have to login before I can reply or a new post. Being computer illiterate doesn't help.