Worldwide Prayer for Jeanie Frances. Same Time

In this discussion
Replies
Views
beyondpar

Possibly in a chat room........All of us, our Ostomy family together in one room (albeit a chat room).......Just a thought....The power of that on a worldwide scale can only help JeanieFrances......Let's coordinate it. I know that might mean different hours around the world..But what the hey.........We all get up in the middle of the night anyway to empty, why not meet and pray for JF, all together in one chat room........together at last........Michael

Reaching out for help to coordinate this.........who wants to take the lead to see when the date will be and the best time......Whether it's Eastern Time in America or European Time or Australian Time..We can do this............Till next post...Loving you all Michael

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,105 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Excellent idea Michael, now we need somebody who understands time zones, I live in the Atlantic zone but across Canada we have a prvince that never changes to daylight saving time and that really confuses me, let alone a worldwide choice of time, yet I am certainly game to try. Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
beyondpar

I am not good on the time zone thing either, but if we put our heads together we can make this work... I'm going to reach out to Admin to see if we can make this the topic of the month... to highlight the mission... You are a big part of this forum, Ed, and glad you are on board... Let's start something big for JeanieFrances... It will help... Maybe Gus too can help. I know he's busy and all, but you guys are a real plus on this site... Talk soon, Michael

tippitop

Please let's do it!!!!! I will pray so hard for her, we all will, just please include U.K. time zone calculation. Can't work it out myself and so want to get this right. The power of our united prayer to our own God will be huge. I will be on my knees anywhere, anyplace, anytime we agree.
With love, Tippitop

Mike

Let's do this. Count me in!!!

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
beyondpar

Would it be too New York of me to say that we pick one time zone? For example, NY is EST (Eastern Standard Time), and as an example, say 4:00pm EST. Then everyone around the world can see how that translates into their own time zone comparison (as there are many websites that can do that). After that, we can confirm a date (allowing for an hour for everyone to enter the chat room), and we can hold a prayer led by someone chosen (so there is only one person typing while the prayer is being typed). Then we can take turns talking to JF... Just talking out loud to get some thoughts in the pipeline... Michael

Past Member

I am thinking 1pm Eastern Standard Time equates to 4pm Canada time and 7pm European time. I think that might work.

janice
Count me in!
Past Member

I'm in US EST as a starter could be best, there is a good time converter on this link's world clock.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

fiestyphoenix_51
Hi everyone!!
It's been a long time, but I have truly been so blessed with my new grandson and loving it!
I just read about Jeanie Francis and my heart goes out to her. I will put her on a prayer list at my church, we have very strong prayer warriors. We will all stand in agreement and lift Jeanie up to our Heavenly Father and pray for mental and physical healing for this precious lady! If any of you need prayer, I will put your name on our list too.
Tis good to be back!!
Fiesty
TexasGirl

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here much since my son was attacked on March 4th, but decided to check in today and found this post. JeanieFrances, my prayers are with you now and I will jump in here with the rest of the group for the coming together of prayers. I am a very strong believer in the power of prayer and believe with all my heart that is the reason I am still around. I am Central Standard Time, Texas. Always, Debi

beyondpar

Ok guys, we are zeroing in on

1:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)..........

Thinking a weekend might be best, possibly a Sunday..........the date to be determined and the one person chosen to lead a prayer as I think we will flood the chatroom and maybe even overload the server, and I'm gonna need some organization............I'm gonna reach out to Gutenberg to possibly lead the typed prayer as we all enjoy his words and his humor.........So let's keep heading this in the right direction....Michael

fiestyphoenix_51

This is a very beautiful idea for Jeanie! Ready to pray!!

eddie

I'm in
Eddie

Past Member

Excellent idea and count me in!

lottagelady
... and me guys/gals xxxxxxxxxx

Debi, it is so nice to see you. How is your son? Hope you are both okay. You are both in our thoughts and prayers too.....

Rach xx
miyzy

Gutenberg, please let me know the time and date as I'm in Moncton, N.B. My time should be the same as yours. Please send me an email to alert me. Thank you, Miyzy.

annie_nu2

Count me in, too.
Pat

Kathleen53

I'm definitely in also. I also live in Texas, near to Debra and my family live in England, so I know that Central time is six hours behind England. I shall also spread the word to other prayer sites. I know also prayer is so powerful and I think we could really help if we do it all at the same time. I'm praying for you now Jeanie and wish we could all be there with you to give you hugs. A Sunday would be fine for me, whatever you all decide. Best wishes Sue

beatrice

Oh yes - I'm in! Wonderful idea.

Mitzie

We all can pray for Jeanne every day, in every way. Then all together would be awesome. I'll check in every day just to check on the decided time.

Lobster

Yep, count me in. Just let me know what time GMT (the proper time, none of this six hours behind malarkey) and I'll be there.

Past Member

Me too!

Belinda

Type "The World Clock Time Zone" into your search engine to find out what time it is all over the world at any one time. Great idea. Belinda.

beyondpar

I'm still thinking about this and a date of May 16th, 1:00 PM EST while seems far off might be a perfect date to allow people time to clean their calendar and put it on their calendar........it's only a few weeks off and it will give the admin team time to prepare if they need anything to do to allow for a lot of us signing in and on all at the same time.........So everyone start checking your calendars and let's see if we can start agreeing...............if anyone has thoughts or other ideas let's start hearing it as this needs to be announced and agreed to so we all can make this happen......Michael

tippitop

Please, I am totally with Lobster, need the exact time, so want this to work. Don't care if it's 3 am. Someone please take charge here, would be so grateful.

Tippitop

tine

Count me in xxxx

gutenberg
Hi Guys and Gals, I was wondering if anybody has seen analog time clocks giving world times, for me I could follow that, as for Michaels' idea, I have already placed it in my calendar which should be 2.00 my time (Atlantic) same as yours Miyzy, as I believe NB is in the same time zone.
Michael do you think we should place the amount of time each person can take so everyone has a chance to be involved?
Sun
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

jeaniefrances

I am overwhelmed by all the response and a national prayer is mind blowing. If anything can heal... prayer can. You guys have to be the best that there is. I feel truly blessed to have you in my corner. It helps to know I am not alone and that people who do not even know me will take the time to pray for me. I love you all... Jeanie